What's new

Anyone here blog to earn money?

One reason I feel blogging isn't as appealing to people anymore is the stringent policies of Google. Their adsense program was a major factor in why a lot of blogs sprang up then.
If I'm setting up a blog now, it'll be to gain subscribers and promote my affiliate products

To me, blogging should be done with passion first. Later it can be monitized. As far as I have experienced, you can be making money quickly on blogging. But with persistence, it will pay off.
That's very correct passion is very important and it's not everything we will start will be based on monetary value other values are important too.

The best place one can simply devote his or her time to write long contents is through blogging. If we create a blog base on our preferred niche selection and updating with articles constantly, and promoting to different channels. We can earn better in the future when our blog is monetized through many ways than writing for clients.

Of course yes, a lot of people earn money by blogging because blogging is one way you can make good money online is really good to have a good skill to make good money online.

Sincerely that is pretty interesting though I don't have a blog but I know of people who make money from blogging,and they say it really worth the time invested in it

It worth blogging for money. I have seen many Bloggers that are earning from blogging and they are making good amount of money. There was a time that u was earning from a blog but it was small

Blogging to earn money really needs your Time and most importantly your consistent and also commitment and your hardwork in order to move to the next level

Making money from blogs seems to be very difficult. You will have to work hard on getting organic traffic and referral traffic. You will earn only when you get a lot of traffic. If you get 50-100 daily visits, you don't even earn a penny.

I don't own a blog where I blog and post articles on to make money. But one thing I am very sure about blogging is that it is not something for everybody. If you are not a passionate writer, you'll definitely fumble going into bloging

Yes, blogging is a good means of earning online, and like you stated if one has engaging and informative articles and post, why not? Most of my clients are bloggers who pay to get traffic generating articles and blog posts, to keep their visitors.

Yeah blogging is now something that's done and quite profitable too but I don't have a blog of my own at the moment by the way but and no doubt the effort to be out into it too is not small

Anyone here blog to earn money? If so, is it worth the time you put into writing articles and putting in the time to research the topics you write about? And, does it give you good money, considering?
I guess most bloggers that have much traffic on their blog sites warn much more money on it because if they post anything before you know it more traffic we go into their site to check for any updates as well.

Blogging business isn't a fast making money venture, it's simply a gradual process to earn money through blogging. One who is hard working will surely earn money blogging with time.

I have recently joined a couple of blogging platforms like Read Cash Publish0X. I have not starred publishing on these sites yet but soon I will be publishing articles. I am aiming to gain experience with writing s well as earn some money.

Blogging is simply a wonderful and legitimate way of making money online. But it doesn't work over night, work must be done to earn in the future.
That is true. It takes a while to start making substantial money from blogging. One needs to be very patient while working consistently and posting regularly. In the end, the effort will finally pay off.

Yes friend, blogging actually worth it if you are considering going into the job. But you have to pull up some traffic and ensure you make your research very well to attract people reading and commenting on your posted article etc

To me, blogging should be done with passion first. Later it can be monitized. As far as I have experienced, you can be making money quickly on blogging. But with persistence, it will pay off.

The strain and stress of reviews I get from blogging gives me cold feet. The fact that it cannot be monetized immediately until you've invested ample quality time in building it, is another heartache!

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back