What's new

Anyone here blog to earn money?

I am not blogging yet, but I have a desire to start blogging. I am not interested in blogging on third party site, instead I will prefer to create my own website for blogging

I have a many blogs and I earn from my blogs through various advertising networks like adsense, infolinks, media,net etc. I have been blogging on my website since 2015.
Blogging is one of the driving force that makes money for you quickly on the internet , inhave seen bloggers making money and living large by writing articles and creating content post on their blog.

I do not think blogging can make you quick money, it is easiest way to get started does not mean it is also the easiest way to make money online, earning is really difficult.

Blogging is not limited to your own blog or website but you can do it for the websites that pay you for your efforts. And some sites pay on an outright basis (ie as soon as your post is published) so you don't have to worry about bringing views but the owner of the site takes care of that aspect.
the one you are saying that will pay me out right as soon as I post what I publish is about paid to post, it is just the same one we are doing here,you really need to work hard sometimes the maximum you can make in a day will be only $1.

the one you are saying that will pay me out right as soon as I post what I publish is about paid to post, it is just the same one we are doing here,you really need to work hard sometimes the maximum you can make in a day will be only $1.
majority of those who own blog are definitely blogging to make money and I am not exception of this fact because I also block for the main motive of making.

majority of those who own blog are definitely blogging to make money and I am not exception of this fact because I also block for the main motive of making.
Ok tell me more about your blogging experience , I am not a blogger but if you think that it is profitable and I can make a lot of money from it then I will not mind thinking of going into it, how much do you make in a day.

Ok tell me more about your blogging experience , I am not a blogger but if you think that it is profitable and I can make a lot of money from it then I will not mind thinking of going into it, how much do you make in a day.
Yes I do clock to make money I was one of my first online job I need to really pays if you have enough subscribers and also if you post relevant important and legit news.

Yes I do clock to make money I was one of my first online job I need to really pays if you have enough subscribers and also if you post relevant important and legit news.
Okay do you think that with blogging I'll be able to make up to $5 everyday if I post consistently, consistently in the sense that if I make up to 10 post everyday, do you really think I'm make up to that amount and how do we make profit with blogging ?

I earn from my blogs, I have 20 websites and blogs. Half of them are monetized with adsense and infolinks. I earn from adsense and infolinks. I also earn from hubpages.

Starting a blog to earn money is a good one but not so easy. It takes time snd alot of efforts and if you are not careful, you might end up giving up early. It takes time to grow the blog to gain the constant interest of your viewers. You need to be creative at all times to keep on gaining traffic.

Nothing is easy, even posting on forum is not easy as it sounds because you will have to post every day and write unique posts every day. Coming up with new post is really hard

Three years ago I had intentions of starting a blog but with the demand coming from my academics and all those stops I just lost the interest

I think every blogger blog to make money as a blogger you need money to support your blog to promote your blog to run at advert and drive traffic to your website so you all blog for money that is what blogging is all about you monetize your site and make money

Blogging is not what it used to be. It's very hard now to make some good amount of money in Blogging now because I have opened two different Blogging PLATFORMs in different niches and I didn't made a dime on them

I used to have a blog then where I wrote about stuffs that interest me. It was time consuming writing articles though I was getting used to it. I didn't profit because of low traffic. I'm getting back to it and hope to do better.

Normally we don't do business for the fun of it alone, we do business to make money and gain , so bloggers too are no exception, they are into blogging to make name and money.

I cannot say that I have not earn any money with blog before. I only made very little dollars some years ago. I made it from cpm ad network but the address network is not functioning any more. I earn from every views I made form the blog. I opened a blogspot website then.

earning from blogging is getting difficult day by day because it is becoming very difficult to earn with media.net, infolinks adsense. Getting traffic is also very hard.

blogging was my first online interest. And I have blog that I earn little money every month. But what I earn there is not up to 5 USD. I don't know how I can increase my earnings on the blog. I have read my articles and tried what I tried but I have not been successful with it.

Earning from blogging is not that easy though but it is very good I'm by the time you start earning, I believe that it is the content of your blog that determine how you are going to earn more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back