Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Anyone here blog to earn money? If so, is it worth the time you put into writing articles and putting in the time to research the topics you write about? And, does it give you good money, considering?

Yes, this used to be my prime online earning activity in the past when there were a number of paying sites available but now there are too few such sites especially when I am in Asia. However, I have written thousands of articles (in the range of 200 to 4000 words) for various websites. I have written paid reviews for various websites including Beer Money Forum as a staff member and Forum Coin (not regularly though). Now I write crypto-related topics for different websites that pay in cryptocurrencies including Hive, PublishOx, etc.

Yes, this used to be my prime online earning activity in the past when there were a number of paying sites available but now there are too few such sites especially when I am in Asia. However, I have written thousands of articles (in the range of 200 to 4000 words) for various websites. I have written paid reviews for various websites including Beer Money Forum as a staff member and Forum Coin (not regularly though). Now I write crypto-related topics for different websites that pay in cryptocurrencies including Hive, PublishOx, etc.
Quite an experience you have gained writing and I believe that from your explanation , you have been able to make money from all these sites that you have used.

Reactions: Ray
Quite an experience you have gained writing and I believe that from your explanation , you have been able to make money from all these sites that you have used.
Thanks, I was writing for Uptrennd until recently when the owner Jeff decided to sell his website to another person. I was to earning reasonably well especially as I was participating in various contests and winning some of them too. Earning from crypto sites depends on the market price of the cryptocurrencies but then new avenues open as much as you go deep in this writing genere.

To me, blogging should be done with passion first. Later it can be monitized. As far as I have experienced, you can be making money quickly on blogging. But with persistence, it will pay off.

I have a many blogs and I earn from my blogs through various advertising networks like adsense, infolinks, media,net etc. I have been blogging on my website since 2015.

Thanks, I was writing for Uptrennd until recently when the owner Jeff decided to sell his website to another person. I was to earning reasonably well especially as I was participating in various contests and winning some of them too. Earning from crypto sites depends on the market price of the cryptocurrencies but then new avenues open as much as you go deep in this writing genere.
I thought as much . Seeing your picture and reading about your writing journey made me to suspect that you are Sung in uptrennd. Seem you don't remember me .

Blogging is money driving establishment online, but it takes time and commitment to establish it into making making blogging type. But those determined earn a lot from it.

I thought as much . Seeing your picture and reading about your writing journey made me to suspect that you are Sung in uptrennd. Seem you don't remember me .
I do remember you and discuss with you on various other sites as well. However, the truth is that I have been writing right from 2008 for various websites. I live and work in Australia but I am in an Asian country right now. I have written, for more than 100 websites for the love of writing but I have earned a lot of money in the process. Yes, I write with my pen name Suny Ag on most crypto-sites.

From what I have read, blogging is a great way to earn money. But earning with it does not come easy, you will have to wait for some months before you get enough traffic to enable you earn. In the meantime, it is best to take it as a passion and produce your best and high quality articles.

Anyone here blog to earn money? If so, is it worth the time you put into writing articles and putting in the time to research the topics you write about? And, does it give you good money, considering?
I read about people's experience with blogging and how they have made some money on it, so I decided to try it on micro blogging site. First I had to register on read.cash, I wrote a couple of original articles about cryptocurrencies and about the society, but I never got paid.

Second I registered on Publish0x, up until now I yet to be approved, I feel disappointed, although I don't consider myself a excellent writer, I know I can express myself and put things I see down in writing.

I for one I am not into blogging of any kind. And I think for those that are into the blogging nich, it will pay off for them at the end of the day if their research are really authentic and original

Wow
Wow, you've got some experience there, going through your writeup, I can tell you are very good at this. Am not into any form of blogging as I don't have any form of experience. I may consider it though in the future.

Personally, I believe that blogging is worthy one's time and efforts. There are many big bloggers out there earning their living just blogging. But remember you need good content and niche. And remember to get all the necessary knowledge how it works before starting.

Almost 4 years ago, I tried blogging but it did not work for me because I never had suffienct funds to start a valuable blog. I tried using free blogging domains like Blogspot but the quality of the blog was so low that I knew that it would not attract visitors. I do plan to make a blog in the future but right now it is not something I would do.

There are so many bloggers out there making it very big blogging. They infact see it as their main stay economically. I don't do blogging as an individual, but I know that if one takes it professionally serious, he'll make good money

I have not really considered owning a blog because of the stress associated with it, but there was a time I was earning from a blog site through content writing and I believe the owner was making good money

I will like to toe your line. You must be a prolific writer with impeccable writing skills. I like to write for websites too, I need to make something worthwhile rather than peanuts. I will be elated if you can show me
How to register on the sites you posted.

Well sometimes the profit you are going to make from blogging is dependent on the amount of of people you are leading into your site that is why it is always better for you to post a quality post that will interest people. The higher the engagement the better.

Well sometimes the profit you are going to make from blogging is dependent on the amount of of people you are leading into your site that is why it is always better for you to post a quality post that will interest people. The higher the engagement the better.
Blogging is not limited to your own blog or website but you can do it for the websites that pay you for your efforts. And some sites pay on an outright basis (ie as soon as your post is published) so you don't have to worry about bringing views but the owner of the site takes care of that aspect.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back