Anyone else here a fan of Archer?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am curious to see what people thought of the finale.

I watched the entire series. There were a few not so great seasons but I generally loved the show. The way it ended just felt underwhelming. I am not sure if they intend on making another season down the road or what but if this is how it is meant to end, I was not a fan of it.

I watched only 1st season of it, didnt continue, had to do somehing else.

I watched the first season and then stopped watching it. I just think 8 seasons for a superhero series is a bit too much, doesn't it get boring at some point?

Have not really seen that movie but I think seeing it here I'll go and make research on it and see whether is interesting and entertaining however I'm not a movie type only watch movie interesting.

There are so many series movies I have not even watched. I haven't gotten my hand on his series before. Right series for a movie is not too much at all

Personally, I never knew such movie exist until now that I am seeing it here. Some movie series are just too long and may become boring. I think that it is not all about making a movie have a long series but how quality is the movie or what is the message the movie is passing. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

I watched the first season and then stopped watching it. I just think 8 seasons for a superhero series is a bit too much, doesn't it get boring at some point?
8 seasons is not too much bro, even though nits a super hero movie. Do you recall this Superman movie, Smallville, I can't even recall how many seasons it has, but all I remember is that I enjoyed every bit of it.

I am not a fan of superhero movies. I love to watch drama movies mall but I was a fan of horror and thriller movies. The last superhero movie I watch was Smallville which ended in an episode I did not like. The movies kept getting boring and boring.

I have watched archer but I only watched the first season and I think it was not even complete. Though the show was interesting and funny in a creepy kind of way but I was not impressed enough to complete it.

Am not a fan of Archer, I don't even know it is a movie untill today, since the movie is long from the information I got above, I will not be able to watch it as am very busy at the moment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back