Anyone else here a fan of Archer?

cyberdog22

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I am curious to see what people thought of the finale.

I watched the entire series. There were a few not so great seasons but I generally loved the show. The way it ended just felt underwhelming. I am not sure if they intend on making another season down the road or what but if this is how it is meant to end, I was not a fan of it.

V

vest1992

I watched only 1st season of it, didnt continue, had to do somehing else.

cafediscussions

Vladv26

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I watched the first season and then stopped watching it. I just think 8 seasons for a superhero series is a bit too much, doesn't it get boring at some point?

Victor72

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I enjoyed watching this movie but his series is too long and I'm not used to watching long series once a series is more than 5 season I stopped watching

Richard92

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Have not really seen that movie but I think seeing it here I'll go and make research on it and see whether is interesting and entertaining however I'm not a movie type only watch movie interesting.

Senator

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are so many series movies I have not even watched. I haven't gotten my hand on his series before. Right series for a movie is not too much at all

Samuel77

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
No I'm not a fan of his and I don't like watching his movie, I watched it once and the movie was so boring, I prefer and love adventure movies.

Ub40

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Personally, I never knew such movie exist until now that I am seeing it here. Some movie series are just too long and may become boring. I think that it is not all about making a movie have a long series but how quality is the movie or what is the message the movie is passing. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Oliver4smile

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I watched the first season and then stopped watching it. I just think 8 seasons for a superhero series is a bit too much, doesn't it get boring at some point?
8 seasons is not too much bro, even though nits a super hero movie. Do you recall this Superman movie, Smallville, I can't even recall how many seasons it has, but all I remember is that I enjoyed every bit of it.