What's new

Any URL shorteners that don't make you watch ads?

well, i was talking from a visitor's prespective not an owner, i also don't know why they are doing that, they are disappointing publishers to be honest..
They left the choice for the adfly user that post the link. Enabling the push notifications will make the earnings of the adfly user to increase. But because the notification is annoying to visitors, I do disable it and earn lesser.
I like the pop ads shown on my website, so I don't use url shortner. I am OK with the pop ads.

I don't think there is any URL shortener that does not require anyone to watch hard before making money because they mostly get their money from those adverts.

You can't bypass the URL shortner that does not play ads,because that is where they generate their income from to be able to meet their obligation to those who are using their sites.You cannot but have to do with those ads.

If you are going to get a URL shortener that doesn't force ads on you it definitely has to be a paid one. Just like most free apps, watching of ads is the sacrifice you make to get their wonderful service for free. There are very few paid URL shorteners out there so most will definitely be with ads.

that's actually not possible because it is the ads that generate the income they pay you if you have an account with some of the platforms.

I think the url shortners really depends though. The one I'm using isn't about earning anything online. You just short your link and move on. However, if you are earning from them they will definitely show you ads to increase their revenue

I noticed that a lot of URL shorteners these days play ads, or force you to view some kind of site. I don't mind viewing a site, but I hate whenever I have to watch a video or ad. Do you know of URL shorteners that don't make you watch ads or videos?

All URL shortening services and websites would require you to watch videos or some kind of advertisements because this is the only way they would make money and pay you. There are some sites that do not require you to watch ads like Ad-doge but their pay rates are too low.

I downloaded a video on YouTube about a URL shortened site that pays. I have not done the registration and so cannot confirm its authenticity. But from the video, there were ads to watch.

Ads are just a way for these url shortening services to make money, therefore anyone who doesn't show ads won't be able to pay you because they won't have any other way to pay their participants.

Seriously I don't like sites that pop up ad's I usually dislike it but this ad's are use in generating revenue for the site. I have came across this several times.

You are actually not alone. I hate it when most of these sites forces me to watch ads and subscribe to their nonsense offers. In fact, this is why am getting to hate them more.

I wish there is a way to stop seeing these ads while working online, it can be very tempting to view and distractive as one can not fully concentrate on the reason he or she is working online when ever they appear.

I don't feel that's from the URL shorteners themselves. All they do is to give shorter links; if you come across any videos, you'll know it's from the advertisers or their networks.
On second thought, these companies are providing free services, they also have to earn revenue as well.

Off course the The URL shortener service that pays you! Earn money for every visitor to your links, it is the primary URL shortener on this planet that pays you good money for making & selling quick hyperlinks or you can use bit ly and tiny url that doesnt show up ads and it redirects directly to destination but this url shortner sites can't gave you passive income.

I don't think that service would be easy to see - these people provide free service and need to earn revenue too as well.
These days, nobody would pay to use URL shorteners in my opinion.

Bitly is definitely a URL shortner that will not pop up ads while using it but you just can't earn money from it. It offers free services and it is the most effective URL shortner online.

I think is impossible for any URL shortener that pays to have no ads because that is where they get their money from. They get money from that ads so the can not stop ads from their site.

Making you to watch advertisements on their website is a real way of generating revenue so as to be able to pay you, and so you shouldn't even think of how to avoid them.

No, that is not possible because all link shortener sites makes revenue from ads and their sponsor sites, if they stop showing ads, how do they pay their users, If they are not generating revenue, then these sites are closed.

If you want to use url shortners that pay you for sending traffic, the visitors will have to watch ads to access the site, however, an url shortner that does not pay for traffic does not require you to view ads, bit.ly for instance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back