What's new

Any URL shorteners that don't make you watch ads?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I noticed that a lot of URL shorteners these days play ads, or force you to view some kind of site. I don't mind viewing a site, but I hate whenever I have to watch a video or ad. Do you know of URL shorteners that don't make you watch ads or videos?

Almost all URL shorteners display ads for them to increase their revenue and pay their affiliates some commissions for their marketing prowess. So finding that one that doesn't run through ads, shouldn't come through your mind, cos 99% of them run ads to earn rewards.

i don't think that they exist, they are making money using those ads, if they stop using them, they will have no income to pay users from, and they will shut down obviously, but those ads vary from a url shortner to another, some of them don't use massive ads

Ads are just a way of generating revenue for these url shortening websites, so anyone that doesn't show ads won't pay you because they won't have any other means of making money to pay their participants.

Ads are just a way of generating revenue for these url shortening websites, so anyone that doesn't show ads won't pay you because they won't have any other means of making money to pay their participants.
That's true man, Ads are one of the ways they earn money online. So removing the ads from their URL shortening site is just pointless. If they do it, they can't generate money to pay those who shorten their URL to seek for viewers.

That's true man, Ads are one of the ways they earn money online. So removing the ads from their URL shortening site is just pointless. If they do it, they can't generate money to pay those who shorten their URL to seek for viewers.
yes, that's true. they pay you because they earn from ads and users have to watch all ads. if they are using a laptop thus they can block ads and can use shorten url for getting the referral.

Any URL shortener that doesn't make you to watch ads is probably a scam. Those ads you watch are the reason you're being paid, because that is exactly where they get their money.

Any URL shortener that doesn't make you to watch ads is probably a scam. Those ads you watch are the reason you're being paid, because that is exactly where they get their money.
Exactly, generally things that are too juicy usually don't end up well. No matter what, a legit paying site would have a reliable way of generating its revenue.

Url shortener makes their money through ads clicking,and AdSense, so if you take away the ads,the gain will be minute or very less.

You probably need to watch ads in order to make money in URL shortener. There is a particular URL shortener website I stumbled upon some time ago and they promised not to watch ads but when I did my research I found out that they are scam.

i don't think that they exist, they are making money using those ads, if they stop using them, they will have no income to pay users from, and they will shut down obviously, but those ads vary from a url shortner to another, some of them don't use massive ads
My old friend. You may be right. Almost all the paid URL shortner do shoe ads because this is a way they monetize there platform to pay there members. Some also shows some annoying ads like ads popping out whenever we click on anything on the opened page. But adfly and shortest are the only two that I know that doesn't show ads all the time, but there rate is low.

Well the best solution to your problem or the question you are asking I think is to undergo a personal survey or research because I believe even if ideas from different number of people as their contribution or propose solutions may not satisfied you. so I advice you embark on survey.

But adfly and shortest are the only two that I know that doesn't show ads all the time, but there rate is low.
rate is low and they still show pop-ups, adfly is even more annoying because it pushes you to enable notifications for them to be able to get your link which means your desktop will be full of ads every minute

I do not know of any URL shorteners that do not display ads. I am sure almost all of them do indeed show ads because this is the main way for them to generate more and more revenue and also pay their menbers who promote their links. I do not believe that URL shorteners are a good way to make money because most of them get banned on social media platforms.

rate is low and they still show pop-ups, adfly is even more annoying because it pushes you to enable notifications for them to be able to get your link which means your desktop will be full of ads every minute
No, that depends on your settings. Adfly company do tells her members that to earn more they should enable push ad button and which is always on as default. When this is turned off in the settings area, it won't ask visitors to enable notification again.

From my experience so far, I have not come across any URL shortening sites that don't show ads. And I am not too bothered with that because definitely that is where they make the money. What will annoy me is if after earning from their site, I will not be paid. It is just my little contributions.

Lol!! You just want the URL shortening platforms to just pay you your cash without spending time to watch their adds right. No one out there that doesn't display adds that must be watched

No, that depends on your settings. Adfly company do tells her members that to earn more they should enable push ad button and which is always on as default. When this is turned off in the settings area, it won't ask visitors to enable notification again.
you are actually wrong, it tells users that want to check a link to enable notifications to be able to get to their links, otherwise it will not give you the link

you are actually wrong, it tells users that want to check a link to enable notifications to be able to get to their links, otherwise it will not give you the link
I know what I am saying. Have you checked the settings on your adfly account? You are right that the visitor needs to enable notification. But the owner of the link can disable it. Just that his earnings will reduce.

I know what I am saying. Have you checked the settings on your adfly account? You are right that the visitor needs to enable notification. But the owner of the link can disable it. Just that his earnings will reduce.
well, i was talking from a visitor's prespective not an owner, i also don't know why they are doing that, they are disappointing publishers to be honest..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back