What's new

Any survey services that will offer you a free product

Zap survey is one of the best survey site out there , but the problem I they don't give opportunity to third tier country in Africa to participate in their survey unless you are cheating the system.

Exactly, it's actually the same thing when it comes to survey websites all over the world which they don't really offer their services to third world country and you can't really blame them because their services are not extended to those countries.

I have come across so many survey platforms but I don't think I have come across or read about any one that gives out stuffs for taken surveys or for carrying out any other tasks. Maybe there is. You can also do more research to use you can see any one.

Aside from cointiply,that reward their users for being active,I don't think any other platform does the same,zap survey is also trying but it's for new members.

Surveys are sponsored by companies to know the customers opinions on some products so I don't think any company would give free products for taking a survey

I May not know this particular survey platform that might be offering this free product for participating in their surveys, but they will be dificult if you're in a tier three countries

An Indian friend told me he participated in one survey but I can't recall the name, he was given a product which was actually an ebook for completing the survey.

I don't know any surveys site that would give the product which research was conducted on. All I know is that you could only be paid some stipends.

Is anyone aware of any survey sites that will offer you a free product when doing a survey? Or maybe it's to test something out and get my opinion. I want to do surveys where they give out stuff that you can keep. Any suggestions for survey sites that do this?

I have not met so far sites for which I receive something free, a product, in exchange for a questionnaire or the minimum payment ... I only received money and I withdrew it: Do you know any site?

I don't think there's a sites that offers products for completing surveys. If you came across such site is definitely a scam site to stay away from.

Is anyone aware of any survey sites that will offer you a free product when doing a survey? Or maybe it's to test something out and get my opinion. I want to do surveys where they give out stuff that you can keep. Any suggestions for survey sites that do this?
No.
I haven't come across a survey site that pays in or gives out free product.
I know swagbucks pays through PayPal or allows you to get an Amazon gift card.

I have not come across any survey site that will give out a product for completing questions ..I have heard of lumi, a survey sited that pay you with vouchers for completing surveys.

After a lot of efforts, these survey sites rejected me. How could they give me a free gift? I heard some sites give Amazon cards when the user successfully completes the survey.

Survey service that offer free products is dependent on the company.

It is usually companies that sell products who tend to give out what they're selling to survey participants for free .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back