What's new

Any survey services that will offer you a free product

I don't think there is any survey Website that gives out products in return of your task or work for testing. What I know is that after finishing a survey they reward you with some points and you withdraw with PayPal or Amazon gift card

Well I have not really seen one that will give you that directly but with surveytime you can be paid in Amazon card and if you are able to accumulate it for a long period of time you can buy a tangible product with it

I have not seen or heard of such,th ones I know are those that rewards with points when you have gotten some you can withdraw through the option that may have been prescribed.

I know zap surveys often give cash back, prize rebel too. They usually lead to sites that can offer products test; the thing is their location, you must be either American or Canadian to access their products because of their drop-off or even eligibility

I have been in many survey sites for a long time now and to be honest none of them have ever offered me a free gift before and that is on the ones that I have participated.

I doubt if there are surveys with such features unless it's not really a survey. The survey might just be an added bonus. If there is any, it would be very rare

I have been working very hard that I do know if I can make money with survey but after all my efforts I am not able to make money with the website I don't know how it works it's like I don't understand all the website works I need someone that will explain to me very well how it works

I don't think there is any survey Website that gives out products in return of your task or work for testing. What I know is that after finishing a survey they reward you with some points and you withdraw with PayPal or Amazon gift card

There were some survey sites in the past that used to send you "gifts" and "rewards" for completing surveys. However, most survey sites do not actually pay you right away when you complete surveys. You would have to wait for a few weeks before they even release payments.

First of all it is very difficult to qualify for a survey even from a genuine survey site. I have not yet seen any site which offer free products alongside surveys. However, there are product review sites which offer free products and ask for their review but this is mostly present in western countries only and not in other parts of the world.

I have not seen a survey platform that offers their members a free product to use. The least I have seen from this platform is that they pay people some money after they reach cash out

There are some app gives out gift cards and some other digital products. But I don't trust the apps. Because some times there survey contains only few questions

I am not sure a survey service can do that but even if there is any survey website or service that does it then it will be for selected countries, not any Africa country, they can only give to people really patronizing them.

I have never come by such sites, the only thing is that you can work on the survey sites and get gift cards or cash from them. You can find them out .

Well none to my knowledge or that I've heard about also most surveys just pay little money online and it takes a while to gather something worthwhile but what you are looking for could be available too

I know zap surveys often give cash back, prize rebel too. They usually lead to sites that can offer products test; the thing is their location, you must be either American or Canadian to access their products because of their drop-off or even eligibility
Zap survey is one of the best survey site out there , but the problem I they don't give opportunity to third tier country in Africa to participate in their survey unless you are cheating the system.

I dont think so to.me any app that will render you free service apart from the government own institution then I always consider scamming in nature without further investigation.

Is anyone aware of any survey sites that will offer you a free product when doing a survey? Or maybe it's to test something out and get my opinion. I want to do surveys where they give out stuff that you can keep. Any suggestions for survey sites that do this?

In most cases I believe that it's something that is very possible to have especially when they need a direct feedback from a particular product that they produce newly.

I don't think there is any survey site that will give free product,but their is an online job that gives product to their worker,they do send it through online delivery company

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back