What's new

Any sites where you're paid to upload stock images?

I have heard of Shutterstock, but I haven't visited their website before I don't know how much money they pay you for uploading your photos.
Just research around, maybe you will see where to sale it. But the pay maybe little though.
Before you upload any pics for sale just make sure the platform is legit and secure.
I know this platform very well and I've used their free photos for one of my YouTube channel. This platform gives free stock photos but I did not know if you could get paid by uploading photos there.

I know this platform very well and I've used their free photos for one of my YouTube channel. This platform gives free stock photos but I did not know if you could get paid by uploading photos there.
it is one of the platforms that makes you money to upload the original photos. I've not even tried the platform before because I know there will be a lot of competition and you will need HD camera.

I have heard of Shutterstock, but I haven't visited their website before I don't know how much money they pay you for uploading your photos.
Just research around, maybe you will see where to sale it. But the pay maybe little though.
Before you upload any pics for sale just make sure the platform is legit and secure.
Low payment is a common thing with a lot of such platforms and you would not even blame them, as they believe they're paying you for doing nothing at all. It is best to avoid them at all costs .

If you are the photographer then I do not think that something like this is going to be interesting for you or even profit-making. You should be looking forward to selling your own stock photos.

Low payment is a common thing with a lot of such platforms and you would not even blame them, as they believe they're paying you for doing nothing at all. It is best to avoid them at all costs .
It is much better for me to dedicate my time to work on reasonable platforms to make money instead of wasting my time on such platforms. Starting a print-on-demand business is even much better.

it is one of the platforms that makes you money to upload the original photos. I've not even tried the platform before because I know there will be a lot of competition and you will need HD camera.
Is quite interesting! if the platform pays to upload photos, it should also pay to upload videos because I've used a couple of their videos too on my YouTube channel. I will strongly recommend this platform.

Is quite interesting! if the platform pays to upload photos, it should also pay to upload videos because I've used a couple of their videos too on my YouTube channel. I will strongly recommend this platform.
I don't know if they pay to upload videos. You make money when people buy your photos. It must be very attractive and with high quality so that people will be attracted.

I don't know if they pay to upload videos. You make money when people buy your photos. It must be very attractive and with high quality so that people will be attracted.
I quite understand that the amount to make is largely based on the number of people that buys your photo that is as what will determine how much you will make on that platform . They are providing a level playing ground for you to make money and they will charge you for the service provided.

I quite understand that the amount to make is largely based on the number of people that buys your photo that is as what will determine how much you will make on that platform . They are providing a level playing ground for you to make money and they will charge you for the service provided.
Yeah, that is why your photos need by definition so that it'll be attracted to a whole lot of people. I think there are some that you do not need to resell many times because whoever buys it owns it.

Yeah, that is why your photos need by definition so that it'll be attracted to a whole lot of people. I think there are some that you do not need to resell many times because whoever buys it owns it.
Such photograph will need professionalism because too you would need to take photos that will look so professional for people to buy it. That means you will need sophisticated cameras to take photos. Aside this, you wouldn't make a sales.

Why should you be uploading your stock images to websites for cheap when you can just gather them and then sell them to people who are going to use them.

Such photograph will need professionalism because too you would need to take photos that will look so professional for people to buy it. That means you will need sophisticated cameras to take photos. Aside this, you wouldn't make a sales.
Yeah, professionalism is very important and necessary if you want to make a lot of money selling photos. Professional photographers can use that make a lot of money.

Yeah, professionalism is very important and necessary if you want to make a lot of money selling photos. Professional photographers can use that make a lot of money.
What is so surprising , to tmost of the people when they see paid to upload pictures, they thought you can just upload any pictures and make money with it . It requires a lot of expertise because you're going to upload a top-notch photo.

The best way of actually benefiting from your photography business if you want to be creating stock photos is to actually look for people who wants them and send it directly.

What is so surprising , to tmost of the people when they see paid to upload pictures, they thought you can just upload any pictures and make money with it . It requires a lot of expertise because you're going to upload a top-notch photo.
Yeah, people who make tangible money from such platforms are those who are very professional in what they do. As a newbie it will be difficult for you to make some money with such platforms.

Shutterstock actually a very good place for you to upload stock images if you have any of them. There are some things that you have to understand that the money might not be much.

Yeah, people who make tangible money from such platforms are those who are very professional in what they do. As a newbie it will be difficult for you to make some money with such platforms.
It is a platform that required professionals because, you must be very skillful in photography before you can make money on such platform . The kind of photographs that are uploaded on that platform are top-notch with touch of professionalism.

Shutterstock actually a very good place for you to upload stock images if you have any of them. There are some things that you have to understand that the money might not be much.
Yeah, I know that making money on the platform is actually not that easy. But it depends on your personal preference whether you enjoy taking photos or not. I think if it is your hobby then you need to give it a try.

Well, I tried similar platforms, but they had specific photos you needed to upload, and it was really hard in my area. However, I think it's not hard to find a legit platform that pays its users for uploading photos and more.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back