What's new

Any services that pay to comment/like on sites?

Definitelly that is it,because if one wants to quantify all he has gotten and learnt from forum interactions and engagement,you will observed that it is far more wort than any form of money.
Probably, I love to spend my time in forums related to businesses because you will meet so many people who will share knowledge. Here it is not all about the money but the knowledge also.

Probably, I love to spend my time in forums related to businesses because you will meet so many people who will share knowledge. Here it is not all about the money but the knowledge also.
That is just the beauty of these forum platforms,you are definitely going to learn from the section that interest you the most,and base in your sector,you will be able to share your own thoughts as well.

I know of some sites that pay you to like,follow and post comments on differnent social media sites ranging from Sproutgigs to Adcomment. These GPT sites can help you earn a side income

There are some platforms that are going to pay you in order to write honest reviews about using some products and they quite favorable in terms of payment too. The problem with them is that it is not very easy to come by.
That's why I don't trust all platforms online, some of them are creating fake reviews, you need to make your own research by yourself don't give your attention to Those kinds of things.

That is just the beauty of these forum platforms,you are definitely going to learn from the section that interest you the most,and base in your sector,you will be able to share your own thoughts as well.
Probably, that is one of the major things that makes me to like forums so much. There are many sections and you can learn from the ones of your interest.

Probably, that is one of the major things that makes me to like forums so much. There are many sections and you can learn from the ones of your interest.
I could remember when I started on this forum,I picked interest in cryptocurrency and then from there I was able to do trading and buy cryptocurrency for myself,then on the aspect of my business I had been able learn new things on how to grow my business.

I could remember when I started on this forum,I picked interest in cryptocurrency and then from there I was able to do trading and buy cryptocurrency for myself,then on the aspect of my business I had been able learn new things on how to grow my business.
Yeah, there was a lot of cryptocurrency discussions as of that time and that actually made me very much interested in it. Since then I have actually made over $1000 from cryptocurrency.

I have been working on many sites like Picoworkers in the past. However, I am also working on Answeree. You get paid to answer questions in there and get paid.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
Absolutely, there are tons of SITES that do really pay you to offer such services. But out of all the sites I've used there's this particular one that I find most liking. And it is called Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers.

Yeah, there was a lot of cryptocurrency discussions as of that time and that actually made me very much interested in it. Since then I have actually made over $1000 from cryptocurrency.
That is actually a good one,I personally have not been able to make up to that amount in my trading of cryptocurrency,but have been able to know how to apply some trading strategy and gain something from my trading.

That is actually a good one,I personally have not been able to make up to that amount in my trading of cryptocurrency,but have been able to know how to apply some trading strategy and gain something from my trading.
If you have not made up to $1000 in the crypto-currency market then this is your chance to do so. You can look for good projects and invest on them and wait for some years. You can wait up to 2025 to make massive profit.

If you have not made up to $1000 in the crypto-currency market then this is your chance to do so. You can look for good projects and invest on them and wait for some years. You can wait up to 2025 to make massive profit.
[/QUOTE
That would definitely be too long a time for me to wait,I have been a person who like to invest in short term investment and the wait for some fluctuations in the market and then cash in on the appriciation.

As simple as this might sound, it might not be the best option. Because there is probability that the price of the cryptocurrency would keep ok declining.
The best way is to have an experienced person make recommendations.

As simple as this might sound, it might not be the best option. Because there is probability that the price of the cryptocurrency would keep ok declining.
The best way is to have an experienced person make recommendations.
Nobody becomes a millionaire or rich through cryptocurrency easily. You need to plan properly and draft out your investment plans. I'm not advising people to invest all their money presently in cryptocurrency instead they should use dollar cost averaging strategy.

Nobody becomes a millionaire or rich through cryptocurrency easily. You need to plan properly and draft out your investment plans. I'm not advising people to invest all their money presently in cryptocurrency instead they should use dollar cost averaging strategy.
Yeah, I truly agree with you sir
The important thing is to have growth in terms of knowledge first and then subsequently you could think about the growth of your capital.

That's just the truth, we have a lot of things that you can learn from this internet a lot of people don't really know, all you need is just the required knowledge.

Are there any paid for services that pay for commenting/liking posts on social sites? I have a feeling it's tough to make money this way, as social media sites are increasingly blocking people from making money on likes and commenting. But, are there any places that will pay you to comment on a facebook page, or in a shared post? Maybe a twitter thread? I'm curious to know if there are any sites that pay for these types of services.
I think you are talking about any paid to post platform like the one that we work on. You can try beermoneyforum or referral index forum. This platform is good too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back