What's new

Any reliable ptc platform where you can earn $2 as a premium member?

I will not advise anyone to go into PTC platforms in the sense that some of them are scam, probably a good number of them because I have done it before and it is not profitable.
From my experience most paid to click site are not something you should spend most of your time on, they will not be able to give you any reasonable amount of money no matter how much time you'll be spending with them.

I actually do not like the idea of paid to click sites because I do not want a site where there is no guarantee of the amount of money that you can make in a speculated amount of time.

I have also been invited to a site and I have worked for like a month nor two there and i have to upgrade before I get paid but later on the line when i upgraded, i requested for a withdrawal and i never get anything.
I guess the site must have been a fake one. This is what most of them usually do, they would tell you until you have invested your time and effort and even energy. Then when you are about to withdraw, thats when they would say you need to pay first. Did you try finding out from other members??

From my experience most paid to click site are not something you should spend most of your time on, they will not be able to give you any reasonable amount of money no matter how much time you'll be spending with them.
No matter how much time , money and effort you spent on pay to click sites , you will never get what you wanted because I believe pay to click site is a waste of time and energy.

There are many paid to click websites that you can use to earn a good amount of money. The only big problem is that you would need to buy membership and pay the admin to earn and this is where paid to click websites scam people and run away with all the money.

There are no paid to click websites where you can earn up to $2 in a day or even week with a premium membership subscription as they don't give such limit volume.

No matter how much time , money and effort you spent on pay to click sites , you will never get what you wanted because I believe pay to click site is a waste of time and energy.
The one I tried in the past I wasn't even able to make 0.5 dollars on daily basis, the highest I was able to make was 0.05, this is just a waste of time compared to the amount of data they will be taking and also your time.

Paid-to-click sites are not really productive. I have worked in a couple of them and I can affirm that evening the VIP individuals don't acquire up to $2 in your day. Ptp sites are more productive. Particularly when you are taking a gander at chipping away at such sites without going the entire day working, then, at that point the last ought to be your smartest option when you have profit to you.

Hi guys, I'm looking for any good and paying ptc platform where one can earn at least $2 by upgrading to premium membership.
Another option is if one can earn 50% return or above monthly.
I tried Star clicks gold membership for almost $29 monthly. It turned out to be the most frustrating venture ever. Earned less than that in a month after clicking more than 70 ads daily. Least withdrawal is $50 so my money is stuck there.
I need a better alternative please.
Star clicks is a website that I have also joined by the minimum payout is too high. $50 is too high for minimum payout for a paid to click websites. This made me to see it as a scam.

Star clicks is a website that I have also joined by the minimum payout is too high. $50 is too high for minimum payout for a paid to click websites. This made me to see it as a scam.

Once any website that you join end up setting their withdrawal level to very high it means that they don't really want anyone to get paid from the website because it's going to be very difficult to make that withdrawal amount.

I don't really know any click to pay site but I think you should do research so to find one that pays, because I know it is very hard to make such amount there.

I don't really know any click to pay site but I think you should do research so to find one that pays, because I know it is very hard to make such amount there.

Seriously, those kind of website are not something that is worth investing your time in because after you must have waste all your time you will end up not getting paid for all the effort invested in it.

I really regret putting in efforts on that platform. I did their silver package and they initially say you can withdraw a little sum only for them to cap it at $50. I had some tangible sum stocked with them.

Once any website that you join end up setting their withdrawal level to very high it means that they don't really want anyone to get paid from the website because it's going to be very difficult to make that withdrawal amount.
That is what I thought of then that made me left the website. After all there are some other PTC websites that pays very low minimum payout as low as $0.1. I Don know it the people that made good reviews of the website are real

That is what I thought of then that made me left the website. After all there are some other PTC websites that pays very low minimum payout as low as $0.1. I Don know it the people that made good reviews of the website are real

Yeah - there are so many copies of such website that have been flooding online which if you're not careful to fall into them you will end up wasting your time.

If i as an individual will not want to get involved with any paid to click platform, you should also know that any platform that says there is an upgrade for members to earn higher is a no no for me. And I will advise you to not pay for such platforms either

This is one of the reasons I've been skeptical about joining those premiums on paid to post sites, but since there are lot of sites that you don't need premium to earn like on here bizdustry

This is one of the reasons I've been skeptical about joining those premiums on paid to post sites, but since there are lot of sites that you don't need premium to earn like on here bizdustry

Well, the truth of the matter is that far back when the premium services is available on this platform, you are able to make more than $2 daily from the website but now everything has been cut down and you can only earn a minimum of $1 from the websites on daily basis.

This is one of the reasons I cannot pay for an upgrade in any PTC site until I get my first payment before I can get an upgrade.
They do not always keep their promise

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back