What's new

Any reliable ptc platform where you can earn $2 as a premium member?

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi guys, I'm looking for any good and paying ptc platform where one can earn at least $2 by upgrading to premium membership.
Another option is if one can earn 50% return or above monthly.
I tried Star clicks gold membership for almost $29 monthly. It turned out to be the most frustrating venture ever. Earned less than that in a month after clicking more than 70 ads daily. Least withdrawal is $50 so my money is stuck there.
I need a better alternative please.

Ohh mine that star-clicks is a waste of time indeed but how come you were still put on hold. I have never cashed out there but when you upgrade to that package your threshold is waved to $5 dollars weekly according to the info there so your money shouldn't be stuck.

your location matters a lot but if you are persistent you can find value from timebucks.

Starclick is one paid to click website that I can guarantee you to earn more than $2 a day working on that website when you upgrade your account to Gold membership. I did it and I earned up to $4 per day or even more on some days.

Starclick is one paid to click website that I can guarantee you to earn more than $2 a day working on that website when you upgrade your account to Gold membership. I did it and I earned up to $4 per day or even more on some days.
Wow, this looks very interesting. How long have you been a member on the platform Starclick? Please let me know all the details about the website and if I can get the link to register.

Hi guys, I'm looking for any good and paying ptc platform where one can earn at least $2 by upgrading to premium membership.
I tried Star clicks gold membership for almost $29 monthly. It turned out to be the most frustrating venture ever. Earned less than that in a month after clicking more than 70 ads daily. Least withdrawal is $50 so my money is stuck there.
I don't get too greed when it comes to earning from any PTC platform,so the little am earning from bizdustry is okay for me added with my offline business is something for me at the end tho.

Paid to click websites are not so profitable. I have worked in a few of them and i can confirm that evening the VIP members do not earn up to $2 in your day. Ptp websites are more profitable.

I've heard different stories and missed reactions about starclick over sometimes. Some said that the site is not genuine while others said it is. Going by what you siad here I think it's a good recommendation about starclick.

Huh, you mean the premium membership is just a waste of money, but have you been able to get to the withdrawal threshold so u can withdraw your money. I need to know so that i wont waste my time on the site.

I know that there are actually legit PTC sites, but the rate of scam in these platforms has made all PTC sites be suspected as scams. I am trying to see if I can give cointiply or coinpayu a chance. That is just my opinion.

I will not advise anyone to go into PTC platforms in the sense that some of them are scam, probably a good number of them because I have done it before and it is not profitable.

Huh, you mean the premium membership is just a waste of money, but have you been able to get to the withdrawal threshold so u can withdraw your money. I need to know so that i wont waste my time on the site.
Sorry I saw this late. Yes I tried it for 1 month and it wasn't as stated. It was stressful too and I couldn't even recover my capital. What is advertised and what you get is completely different.

Sorry I saw this late. Yes I tried it for 1 month and it wasn't as stated. It was stressful too and I couldn't even recover my capital. What is advertised and what you get is completely different.
OK.. thanks for your response at least i know that the premium or membership poor whatever they call it is not as it seems i will continue with the free package then.

OK.. thanks for your response at least i know that the premium or membership poor whatever they call it is not as it seems i will continue with the free package then.
Even the free member package is not worth it. it will take 6 months to earn something tangible. the annoying part is that the minimum withdrawal is very high.

Even the free member package is not worth it. it will take 6 months to earn something tangible. the annoying part is that the minimum withdrawal is very high.
Yes ooo....the minimum withdrawal is to high which can take months out years of care is not taken, the only thing i find good about it is its less stressful as long they are going to pay, then its worth waiting for...

Yes ooo....the minimum withdrawal is to high which can take months out years of care is not taken, the only thing i find good about it is its less stressful as long they are going to pay, then its worth waiting for...
I bought the silver premium package and spent a month on it. I couldn't even make my subscription fee for that month. From my calculations, the free option will take 6 months to achieve something.

Pay to click Website are just designed to faustrate their users because it's always very hard to màke money on those websites no matter how hard to make time to work on those websites you won't make much money

Ohh mine that star-clicks is a waste of time indeed but how come you were still put on hold. I have never cashed out there but when you upgrade to that package your threshold is waved to $5 dollars weekly according to the info there so your money shouldn't be stuck.

your location matters a lot but if you are persistent you can find value from timebucks.
I have also been invited to a site and I have worked for like a month nor two there and i have to upgrade before I get paid but later on the line when i upgraded, i requested for a withdrawal and i never get anything.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back