What's new

Any possibility of ranking on foreign search engines?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is it possible to rank your site on foreign search engines? I know China has their own search engine, and it kind of ranks most things, but I was wondering if I could rank my sites on it as well? And what about other foreign search engines? Is there a way to rank among all of them?

One definite way might be by getting a national domain extension targeted to the country you want. For instance, if you were targeting South Africa, then you could register .co.za. However, though, the problem is that it might be tough or impossible to register that domain being out of that country. Anyway, though, some national domains - like .co (Colombia) - are available for anyone to register.

I believe it all comes down to the crawlers. If you post relevant content, you can attract those crawlers right away.

Otherwise, you will have to go to those search engine submission consoles and then try to submit your own website. To be honest, I don't know many foreign search engines except for Baidu, Sogou etc., Try some paid services from Moz. I believe they have several search engine submission tools available, in their paid versions.

When you say foreign search engines, possibly you are trying to ask about non-American search engines. I only know about two "foreign" search engines yandex (Russian) and Baidu (Chinese). In order to rank in these search engines you have to find out in which location these are mostly used and what keywords people on these region use to perform searches.

I think it actually depends on what people are searching for, for example if someone search for something related to your topics and you topics has a good seach engine optimization then obviously your write up will appear anyway in the world, except in country who doesn't speak English and there are some keywords you need to find out so you can be rank on yandex and baidu,

Yandex is a Russian search engine, it is used in Russia and former soviet unions. Find out what keywords people in these countries are searching on yandex, check the top search results. You can now use those keywords and create better content so that you can outrank those top contents. You can do the same for Baidu, the Chinese equivalent of Google. In fact baidu is the second most used search engine.

I will start by saying there is no such thing as foreign search engine optimization SEO on Google. Although there make use of ones location to supply related search when you type something into Google search. But you must realize that once your post rank first on Google search engine Optimization it has high chances of appearing on any location

If your website's niche is interesting to the crawlers then maybe you can get into the search results of the Chinese search engines. I think Baidu, the top search engine of China is diversifying the search to include other sites outside of China where before the search was exclusive to Chinese websites only. Maybe the Chinese are learning English now so they are entertaining English websites that are relevant to the search.

It is very difficult for a webpage to achieve search engine rankings for multiple keyword phrases—unless those phrases are very similar. A single page may be able to rank for both "biomedical engineering jobs" and "biomedical engineering careers". Ranking for "student affairs" and "dean of students" or "gender discrimination" and "violence reporting procedures" with a single page is unlikely.

If you want to rank for multiple keywords phrases with your website, you will need to make a separate webpage for each keyword phrase you are targeting.
Post automatically merged:

It is very difficult for a webpage to achieve search engine rankings for multiple keyword phrases—unless those phrases are very similar. A single page may be able to rank for both "biomedical engineering jobs" and "biomedical engineering careers". Ranking for "student affairs" and "dean of students" or "gender discrimination" and "violence reporting procedures" with a single page is unlikely.

If you want to rank for multiple keywords phrases with your website, you will need to make a separate webpage for each keyword phrase you are targeting.

I think it actually depends on what people are searching for, for example if someone search for something related to your topics and you topics has a good seach engine optimization then obviously your write up will appear anyway in the world, except in country who doesn't speak English and there are some keywords you need to find out so you can be rank on yandex and baidu,

The search engine is so popular that it's many times larger than all of the world's other search engine combined. Specifically, Google currently holds a whopping 90 percent of the worldwide search engine market share.

Well yes If the content is too notch and it's also ranking very high in SEO ranking, then there may be a possiblity for it, but if it ranks High on Google then it will show on foreign search engines as long as it is on Google

Is possible to be ranked on foreign sesrch engine but one has to know the basic and most important SEO ranking factors:
Having a secure accessible website, page speed inclusive of mobile page speed , mobile friendliness, Domain name, URL and authority, optimized content,technical SEO, user experience (rankbrain) etc.

The world is full of possiblities so therefore, I don't doubt the probability, did you ever believe that Bitcoin could be sold at 46$ as at today?
Moreover, it very possible to be rank on the top of the foreign engineers
Very very possible
Post automatically merged:

The world is full of possiblities so therefore, I don't doubt the probability, did you ever believe that Bitcoin could be sold at 46$ as at today?
Moreover, it very possible to be rank on the top of the foreign engineers
Very very possible

Well yes If the content is too notch and it's also ranking very high in SEO ranking, then there may be a possiblity for it, but if it ranks High on Google then it will show on foreign search engines as long as it is on Google.

Having a secure accessible website, page speed inclusive of mobile page speed , mobile friendliness, Domain name, URL and authority, optimized content,technical SEO, user experience (rankbrain) etc. I would be ranking high on Chinese search engines myself but I do think that using languages other than English is the best way to do it.

The presence of foreign search engines on the list of the best US websites ... The web ranking tool SimilarWeb recently published its list of 2014 ... increases your chances of being discovered in a non-English search in the USA.

You can rank your site on a foreign platform, if while building the site put the particular address of that country as the country you are in while building a site. for instance you want to sell a particular product and you are intending to sell it to the US market you will build the site with the address.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back