What's new

Any possibility of ranking on foreign search engines?

I think ranking on a particular country's search engine is for you to put the address of the country when you're building the site and also you should use more of the Keywords those people of that country are constantly searching.

Instead of ranking on many search engines maybe we should focus on ranking locally. This will help you to use generate local traffic, ranking locally can be achieved because of less competition.

If you do your search engine optimisation very well for your website then there is no reason why you shouldn't rank on foreign website too because the internet is a world wide web and not restricted to your country or region.

If you want to rank on any country's search engine, then you will definitely need to be acclimatized with their language. Language is very important if you want to thank on any country's search engine.

You can only rank in Chinese search engine if you register your website in their domain names are most of the contents are in Chinese language. you will need to hire a local search engine optimisation experts in China to get the job done appropriately.

Is it possible to rank your site on foreign search engines? I know China has their own search engine, and it kind of ranks most things, but I was wondering if I could rank my sites on it as well? And what about other foreign search engines? Is there a way to rank among all of them?
That's if you use their engine the way you use google engine to monetise your website, i believe if you use foreign SEO you definitely might rank asking the front page.

Is it possible to rank your site on foreign search engines? I know China has their own search engine, and it kind of ranks most things, but I was wondering if I could rank my sites on it as well? And what about other foreign search engines? Is there a way to rank among all of them?

I believe that it is a big waste of time to try to get yourself ranked on search engines that are not popular and this is why I believe that it is much better to try to get ranked on Google but it is easier said than done. So, I believe that it is much better option to promote your site or business on social media.

Your site must simply support the Chinese language as an option I know many sites that support 5 or 6 languages without Google Translator script that might not work then the user can switch between different languages. If it is a blog or forum then a category supporting the Chinese language for discussions.

One definite way might be by getting a national domain extension targeted to the country you want. For instance, if you were targeting South Africa, then you could register .co.za. However, though, the problem is that it might be tough or impossible to register that domain being out of that country. Anyway, though, some national domains - like .co (Colombia) - are available for anyone to register.
You hit the nail on the head. Just register your domain name with that country's domain extension and you'll rank in their local search engine. The reason most people don't do this is because almost everyone tries to search Google's main site.
It's very rare to see people search their local engine.

I believe it is dependent on what people are looking for. For example, if someone searches for something related to your topic and your topic has good search engine optimization, your article will appear anywhere in the world, except in countries where English is not spoken and there are some keywords you need to find so you can rank on yandex and baidu.

If you just manage to have your own website rank higher on Google, then you are definitely going not need to worry about other foreign search engines as Google covers all of them.

When you say foreign search engines, possibly you are trying to ask about non-American search engines. I only know about two "foreign" search engines yandex (Russian) and Baidu (Chinese). In order to rank in these search engines you have to find out in which location these are mostly used and what keywords people on these region use to perform searches.

The big appeal to ranking on Google is clearly the massive potential traffic.

The downside is that everyone else wants this traffic, making organic search the most competitive and paid search often much more expensive than on other sites.

Further, many argue that Google is moving searchers away from clicking through to websites and toward fulfilling their needs and intents directly on the Google website via featured snippets, reduced numbers of organic results on the first page, increases in paid search results, etc. making the competition more costly with less potential reward.

You have a lot of chances to rank on foreign search engine if you do your research properly . It is ither you make use of the local link because a local name is used to rank on a particular geographical location and it is done by adding location to your keywords .

The search algorithm is something that is pretty much straight forward. All you have to do is to attract that traffic and you can do that by making content that they like .

I think it is possible but depend on the site language and target audience of search engine and what people are interested about because not all the time it works. Because some people pay money for content people aren't interested for.

When you say foreign search engines, possibly you are trying to ask about non-American search engines. I only know about two "foreign" search engines yandex (Russian) and Baidu (Chinese). In order to rank in these search engines you have to find out in which location these are mostly used and what keywords people on these region use to perform searches.

That is quite possible,because if you want to sell to a particular country,all you have to do is to put the country address the site will just automatically ranked among the sites in that country.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back