What's new

Any places where you get paid to watch videos?

There is clipclaps, but there is a lot of doubt about it, some claims it's legit, some doesn't, they successfully send you the 0.1$ payment (they removed this option) but slow down your earnings when trying to reach the minimum payout which is 10$

That is too slow and too small for videos reward, videos are data consuming

I won't try anything that is data consuming considering how much we buy data in our country. It is a total waste of resources to earn a little. So, that kind of task is off limit for me.

I know a few but the only issue is they pay very little for each video watched and the ones that pay much mostly are scams bad not genuiune.You can start with Swagbucks, and eloot.com. you need to work hard on these PLATFORMs to make good amount of money. Another advantage is that they offer other task like survey, web search and writing contest for members to earn.

Swagbucks is one of the top rated websites where you get paid to watch video. There are some people on reddits that are making thousand from Swagbucks just for watching videos and doing some other stuffs like survey, get paid to do shopping. Another sites that works in the same fashion as Swagbucks is Nuebox.

Well, I am yet to see any video watching site that pays you commensurate with your time and data used in watching those videos. The painful part is those scam sites out there that promise paying good money but just deceiving people.

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
Have you heard of the bittube app or the bittube site. This is where you can get paid in order to be able to watch YouTube videos. You watch te add on that site and then you are rewarded in satoshi for doing so. So if you are very active on YouTube this is a way that you can earn with what you are doing already. And there is an add on for browsers to make it easier to do.

There's a platform that pays you to do some tasks and one of the tasks is watching videos, I have read a lot of reviews that shows that they're legit, the name of the site is Inboxdollars. The problem with the site is that they're not open for worldwide use, they are selective of the countries they allow to join their platform.

Have never tried any of this sites because of there little pay out which to me is a complete waste of time but places like micro workers is a place to get something like that if you interested

I have tried irazo and inboxdollar, the pay is quite low cha, most of the other site that promise big money are scams site, while the once that pays are paying very low.. I am also here on the watch out to see any good site.
Post automatically merged:

I have tried irazo and inboxdollar, the pay is quite low cha, most of the other site that promise big money are scams site, while the once that pays are paying very low.. I am also here on the watch out to see any good site.

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
First of all, are you using your own internet subscription or WiFi? If you subscribe to watch videos it won't pay you on the long run. The rewards are very small, and if you buy subscription, then you are up for losses.

I know of a few websites like that but my observation is that most of these get paid to watch videos websites are just extorting people. The amount they pay is so minute compared to the time and data wasted on their bulky videos... Some don't even pay eventually.

I have tried surfing the net for this information too, but I have not gotten or seen any good sites that pay people to watch videos. The ones that promise to pay usually ends up being scam or pay very little. I have been reading comments too, someone mentioned a site in the comment. But from other comments, it seems that one pay little too.

I have tried many sites that I can even remember some the site name again but they are not work for as they promised to pay before I registered but when I registered I realized that they were scamming site which disencouraged me from sign in to a any such site again.

It's an application not a website but they are paying people to watch videos and play games. The app is called clipclaps. I've been paid once before but I'm not sure if they're still paying these days as I'm not using it anymore.

The money paid is too small and videos are data consuming you will end up using your earning to buy data every month, that will be so stressful and fustrating. I rather stick to my comments on bizdustry at least it pays more. You getting 0.03 dollars for every video when will you get to one dollar. Before you get to a dollar you must have finished your data plan.

Honestly IAM also interested in this kind of investment where you can get paid for watching videos online.

Is there anyone with vital information on where I can register online website to watch videos and benefit profitably.

Well I don't know of any video watching and paying website where people do get paid for it. Watching video and getting paid website should be paying much because watching videos is a very large data consuming activity.

I really don't have an idea of a platform to watch videos and you get paid for it, so i will like to earn money through watching of videos, i know its not easy but it takes a lot of hardwork for an individual to sustain life.

YouTube is mostly the place you get paid to watch some video but it depend on the content of the said video because you can post some video that may end up getting nothing but YouTube seems to be the only platform for such.

I don't remember the name but a long time ago I was using a program that paid btc for watching youtube videos. I used for a couple of days, received my payment, and then stopped using it. Compared to time spent, I was not earning much, therefore, I gave up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back