What's new

Any places where you get paid to watch videos?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?

You can try lbry.tv ! The website offers 15 LBRY for verify account and daily rewards like 0.5 LBRY.. You can make more leaving them on stake on your videos.
1LBRY is 0.03$

You can try lbry.tv ! The website offers 15 LBRY for verify account and daily rewards like 0.5 LBRY.. You can make more leaving them on stake on your videos.
1LBRY is 0.03$
earning there isn't easy, I saw a lot of tasks in Picroworkers about Lbry xD

earning there isn't easy, I saw a lot of tasks in Picroworkers about Lbry xD
Have you tried it ? I am member and there is daily watch task which gives on every 24hr reward 0.5-50 lbry but most time it is 0.5..
Picoworkers is alternative on gpt watch because there are a lot of watch tasks and you can be paid doesnt matter will you watch or not xD

Have you tried it ? I am member and there is daily watch task which gives on every 24hr reward 0.5-50 lbry but most time it is 0.5..
Picoworkers is alternative on gpt watch because there are a lot of watch tasks and you can be paid doesnt matter will you watch or not xD
yeah, I have some Lbry tokens (now I have 32.72 lbry), I did it from the daily tasks.

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
Maybe someone already gave this information. But I recommend Picoworkers for you. According to my experience. It can fetch $ 0.06.

1LBRY is 0.03$
But we can't earn just by watching videos there, there are some limits. Only 10 videos/ posts watching count for reward qualification. And there are different rewards task..
Yes if you share quality Content and any person from that site with verified account watch that Content you earn good .
I can't say I've heard of Lbry, but I'm for sure going to check it out now. Picoworkers sounds familiar though. I think I had it bookmarked somewhere, as I did show some interest in trying it in the past.
On pico worker,you ll find work to send then lbry to get some cents but it's bad deal, because on picoworker they ll pay you less Amount ,which you can earn more through exchanging on LBC supported exchangers.

I know of a crypto platform called Asimi. But earning is also limited. Unless your a premium member. I haven’t really used the platform, but my friends do. I feel it’s a nice platform.

A moment ago I was reviewing here a hio, which refers to DTube, it caught my attention, but there are unanswered questions. The only site I know of is lbry, there they pay to watch videos, upload them, like, share, you can sell your video views and much more. They pay in LBC what you can exchange for cryptocurrencies and in dollars. Currently they have increased the payments for each action you perform on the site

There are different online website you can watch videos and still earn for it. You can start with Swagbucks, and eloot.com. you need to work hard on these PLATFORMs to make good amount of money. Another advantage is that they offer other task like survey, web search and writing contest for members to earn.

I don't know about any site but as I read the replies I got to know and I will surely want to try them out ..but the videos will be less data consuming with starts at least with 0.05 $

1LBRY is 0.03$
This is hard, my account wasn't even verified even thought i did everything asked to validate it.
I tried it for their free LBRY coins before and i wanna sell them to picoworkers but my luck hates me.

There are different online website you can watch videos and still earn for it. You can start with Swagbucks, and eloot.com. you need to work hard on these PLATFORMs to make good amount of money. Another advantage is that they offer other task like survey, web search and writing contest for members to earn.
I can't recommend Swagbucks to my enemies. The pay is not encouraging at all. If only people know that the payment receives while watching videos cannot be commensurated with the data they waste.. They won't waster time watching it.

Think about it, how do people earn money from their videos? By people watching the ads displayed in those videos. The earnings they make are very low so why would they also pay someone else to watch their videos? There is no money to be made then for the video creator. The only way this is going to wok is if some rich person wants to have lots of views so he pays people to watch his videos but then where's the satisfaction for him when he knows his views are not genuine and he just bought them?

That's why there really isn't a website that pays you to watch videos. Even if you find such a website usually the payment is very low because you can't expect to earn lots of money from just watching videos

Getting a legitimate sites that pays you for watching videos is one of the difficulties I have been facing ever since I started earning online. I have come across many sites that promised to pay for watching videos online but they are all scam. You can hideout TV but it is available to all countries.

All this GPT sites you watch videos online will only pay you peanuts after wasting your time to watch thoses. Your reward won't even match your mobile data subscription, if not I could have been doing it. I was using cointube, cointiply etc. To watch online videos but the earning was very minimal that's why I stopped.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back