What's new

Any places where you get paid to watch videos?

I know of a crypto platform called Asimi. But earning is also limited. Unless your a premium member. I haven’t really used the platform, but my friends do. I feel it’s a nice platform.
Oh yes, that remind me that I have account in the platform. The rate of the asimi is 0.000046 to bitcoin. You will need to stake their token in other to earn high but there is a free membership that you can earn free asimi on a package called V2E(view to earn) daily. The good thing about it is that it is worldwide open to everyone.

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
It's very difficult to find such type of platforms that pays for watching videos, but i have worked on an application that really pays for watching videos, it's name is clipclaps. But i pays only on PayPal.

When it comes to any GPT programs, are there any good ones where you can watch videos? If I can watch a slew of videos and make some money doing it, I'd like to give it a go. I watch a lot of YouTube, so if it can be integrated into YouTube in some way, that would be even better. Do you guys know of anything like that?
Hmm...na. Although I do her about some website where you can watch video and be paid but they are all scam! They won't pay you at the end of the day.

Quote of the day:

Never give up, because the breakthrough is near. Keep pushing till you win

Swagbucks. One of the easiest ways to make money online is with Swagbucks. ...
MyPoints. MyPoints is a sister site to Swagbucks. ...
InboxDollars. InboxDollars also allows you to get paid to watch videos on a daily basis. ...
National Consumer Panel. ...
Watch Netflix. ...
InstaGC. ...
iRazoo. ...
Nielsen Digital Voice.

most of these platforms pay but I don't think you can get anything reasonable. if you are working on a site the earnings should be commensurate with your time, you are data, and energy. I will advise you stay on paid to post platforms instead of wasting your time those video watching sites

Concerning any page or site where am individual can paid for watching videos. Well, I don't know any GTP site for watching videos,I have heard picoworker and the other one mentioned earlier on the comments by people but if there is another, please share so I can consider which is more profitable and easier to earn

How to get paid to watch videos
  • Watch videos for cash on Swagbucks. ...
  • Write subtitles for films as a freelancer. ...
  • Make money watching videos on InboxPounds. ...
  • Become a film and TV reviewer. ...
  • Watch ads, movie trailers and more for money on iRazoo. ...
  • Take part in paid psychological studies. ...
  • Watch adverts for PayPal money on SuccessBux.

ON another thread, I read about a site called rumble, where the poster claimed that the users are rewarded for uploading and watching videos. However, I have not tried this site. I don't know about other sites.

There was this website (videon.xyz)that offers to pay when you complete watching their sites videos displayed, i ventured into it and started, it consumed much of my data and by the end of the day,i wasn't able to withdraw but not my fault, since then,i prefer to stick to either survey sites or paid to writing sites.

I use picoworkers, it is a microjob site. There are a lot of tasks where you get paid 6 cents for watching videos. Apart from video watching, they also offer other ind of tasks. They have $5 payment threshold.

there are some sites that actually promised to pay you to watch a video but I don't think this is actually the best for you because it might be time consuming and your data will run out very fast,sometimes the payments may not be able to cover up your data subscription and the amount of time you have spent.

Very time consuming to try and watch video ads to earn some incentive that might not come by after much hard work burning out my data.

Seriously I have not come across any GPT site which will pay you any reasonable amount of money that you can be boastful of as your income online is just a waste of time and resources in the form of your data being used for the charity business that worth you nothing.

I this there are a lot of website where you can watch video and get paid, all you need to do is do research so to know about the website that pay after watching videos.

You can try lbry.tv ! The website offers 15 LBRY for verify account and daily rewards like 0.5 LBRY.. You can make more leaving them on stake on your videos.
1LBRY is 0.03$
I just don't wanna hear anything about this site, because I've also joined the site through a task been giving to me on picoworkers but at the end I signup but still don't earn a dime in there till today.

Yes. There is an app that I am using right now. It's called clipclap and you can download from google store. The app pays for watching videos uploaded by other users. But earning is very low and minimum payout is 15 usd paypal.

The only site that I know of that pays for watching videos is that telegram website and I haven't gotten any positive review from it though. Although, it's possible to make money watching videos on YouTube too.

I don't know of any platform where you get paid to watch videos on. The ones I knew of in the past were mere s platforms. They won't pay you. They will even keep a note of abuse at you when you request withdrawal

There are many sites that might pay you to watch videos but they are definitely NOT worth your time. This is because the amount they pay yoy is so low that you would actually lose interest and even data watching videos and you will not earn in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back