What's new

Any paying sites?

The day I joined this forum I also join the beer money forum and I worked there for a while but when I go to withdraw threshold I applied for withdrawal but to my utmost surprise I was banned without pay but since I came to visit forum i have made a lot of money here and felt so comfortable posting and commenting on this platform.
I even got paid about twice there but the user interface there is just different like we're being restricted in the way we are supposed to respond to the chats there which I do not like.

I have never heard of picoworkers and microworkers. All I know is bizdustry forum of which it pays. Though I haven't got any payment yet but the person that refer me has got payment and he showed me the payment. So that makes me believe that soon, I will be paid if I have reach minimum payout. Therefore don't stress yourself, sites that pay are rare. Stick to the one you have so that you can enjoy it.

Has anyone here worked in Amazon Mechanical Turk? Popularly called mTurk, this is a micro job site from Aamzon. I am not on this site s it is not avilable in my location

There are lots of other paying sites on the internet but I don't really trust them as I trust the one I'm commenting on now, you are asking us of any paying site, i have reverse the question and answer you what is wrong with this one that you are posting and commenting on.

There are a lot of GPT websites out there but the thing is that their longevity and assuredness of paying cannot be proven most times and that's why we tend to stick with the big names who've been there a long time.

There many pay sites like bitinvest, pico worker and brainbux. All these sites are very interested sites that can invested and get income.

Naija workers is an example of a website that looks like pico workers but it is Nigerian based and similar to other apps. This app only pays in naira unlike pico worker

Viral trend is one of the paying website I know. You are going to get paid using social Media platform. There are some small tasks on the platform which you can do to earn money. You can make money by watching videos liking comments and sharing post on social media platforms.

I don't know about microworkers and picoworkers so i don't know any site similar to them. Although i know other good paying sites like beermoney forum, bizdustry and trendri.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back