What's new

Any pay for writing children's books?

This may be random, but do you think there is any pay for providing books for children? I imagine you could crank out a book in a day or so, and then sell that for profit. Do you think there's any profit to be made from that?
I think the way you can write children book is to publish them on Amazon Kindle and their parents made by the book that you have published if it is worth it

Composing children's books may be a tremendously enjoyable and financially successful activity. Authors may receive a range of payment choices, including advance payment, royalty payments, book sales bonuses, and other advantages, depending on the publisher.

If this is what the thread starter is talking about I will advice him to try homework market it's one of the best platform which you can do children homework and get paid for that but it's been long since I left that scenes

There are different places where you can sell your children's books. If your writing is of professional quality, you can sell your books to local libraries, newspapers and magazines. You can sell them to local schools and also on Kindle at Amazon. You can also approach playgroups.

Yes, because there is a great deal of beginners knowledge instilled / involved in the writing of children's books which definitely needs to be rewarded, just as in the case of my country Nigeria.

You can write the book and publish it on Amazon, so you make royalties from every sale. You can also market it offline to schools in the neighborhood in your area.

You can sell Children's books in Amazon Kindle. It is so great as it allows you to self publish the books and sell them. You can even advertise your books in social media accounts to get as many sales as possible.

You can make a lot of money from writing children book. If you go to Amazon kiddle publisher platform today, you'll see a lot of children books put up for sale there. And I heard those sell well in the marketplace.

You can make a lot of money from writing children book. If you go to Amazon kiddle publisher platform today, you'll see a lot of children books put up for sale there. And I heard those sell well in the marketplace.
I am sure that these books sell well because children are largely encouraged to have a diverse reading culture. If you are talented or skilled at writing children's books, you can write and publish in Amazon Kindle.

yes ,that is another way of making money online, expecially if the books are very educative to them, you can sell them and make money by advertising them on different socal Media plat form with your contact for reach up.

Well based on experience, I think the level of.income generation from writing children books is vet low compared to books that takes the aspect of business and adult relationships.

I have learned that some of the children books have been on Amazon but it's not much patronize.

This may be random, but do you think there is any pay for providing books for children? I imagine you could crank out a book in a day or so, and then sell that for profit. Do you think there's any profit to be made from that?
I think children's books are easier to write and things like that; however, I haven't published one just yet, but you can make a profit if you write a well-made book with illustrations and more.

I believe that parents will always be interested in buying books that will always help to enlighten and educate their kids, so if you can be able to write something that will be beneficial for kids to make use of, I am sure that you are definitely going to get parents that will be interested in buying them.

If you have the special talent for writing children books then I am going to advise that you should look into up work and ghost writing on fiverr. There are a lot of people who are willing to pay you handsomely to write this kind of content for them.

I believe that this is a really great niche and field. You can write many stories that may sound appealing to many children. Fables of Aesop is also one of the most famous books. There are many authors who have authored many great books that may have caught the attention of many people.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back