What's new

Any paid for survey sites to do with movies, tv, and video games?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not too into the idea of paid surveys. But if I ever am to get back into it, I will only focus on themes I am able to do. Like entertainment; Movies, tv, music, video games, etc. And maybe sports as well.

Are there any survey sites that cater to a more geeky crowd?

I do not know if there is a specific site for only this type of surveys, but there are some that indicate what the surveys will be about so you could click only on those that are of a topic that you can complete as for example is the case of Bitlabs that tells you what topic the survey is.

I do not know if there is a specific site for only this type of surveys, but there are some that indicate what the surveys will be about so you could click only on those that are of a topic that you can complete as for example is the case of Bitlabs that tells you what topic the survey is.

There are a few survey companies that tend to pay you to watch movies. I think that the peanuts labs survey is one such kind of entity that offers you surveys and you can make money by watching movies.

There are a few survey companies that tend to pay you to watch movies. I think that the peanuts labs survey is one such kind of entity that offers you surveys and you can make money by watching movies.
Sometimes I have done surveys related to streaming sites where I should see advances of certain series or movies and give my opinion on what I had seen, I know peanuts labs and I have done surveys with them, but I have never seen movies in those surveys, but I have done surveys related to movies and streaming services with them.

Sometimes I have done surveys related to streaming sites where I should see advances of certain series or movies and give my opinion on what I had seen, I know peanuts labs and I have done surveys with them, but I have never seen movies in those surveys, but I have done surveys related to movies and streaming services with them.
Thanks guys! I'll look into Peanuts Labs and see if it's worth my time. :)

Peanut labs is one of the most popular survey panels and many different survey websites work with them. They tend to offer good number of surveys to people who reside in Tier 1 countries.
Thanks guys! I'll look into Peanuts Labs and see if it's worth my time. :)

You can find Peanut Labs on many platforms. However, they are not the only survey platform which might be worth trying. You could also find many other kinds of different survey panels as well on many survey sites.

It seems like it is just mixed in, if there is anything. I have not found one that focuses just on the things you mentioned. I would thing there would be something but people tend to voice their opinions on these things for free already.

It seems like it is just mixed in, if there is anything. I have not found one that focuses just on the things you mentioned. I would thing there would be something but people tend to voice their opinions on these things for free already.

Survey websites are generally looking for many things and this is why they require many things including personal details and even financial status of a person. They have to send surveys to participants who meet their criteria.

I think yes there are many types of survey sites as well as surveys saldy I don't make any money from surveys because of my location it's kinda sad because I heard that surveys are very profitable

I think yes there are many types of survey sites as well as surveys saldy I don't make any money from surveys because of my location it's kinda sad because I heard that surveys are very profitable

The Survey Junkie and Survey Savvy are quite popular survey sites. However, despite being popular, they may never send surveys to you in case if you are currently living in a tier 3 country, so it would be a much better option to find alternative ways of making money. You could also try Sprought gigs.

I am not too into the idea of paid surveys. But if I ever am to get back into it, I will only focus on themes I am able to do. Like entertainment; Movies, tv, music, video games, etc. And maybe sports as well.

Are there any survey sites that cater to a more geeky crowd?

I've never really had good experiences working on survey website because most of the times all of them that I want to work on does not offering their services available in my location and the ones that I find to offer service for me to do usually pay peanuts.

I've never really had good experiences working on survey website because most of the times all of them that I want to work on does not offering their services available in my location and the ones that I find to offer service for me to do usually pay peanuts.

If surveys are not available in your country, then you must search for an alternative. We should not wait for services to become available in our areas. We have to find an alternative solution for problems that we are facing in case if a proper solution is not available to us.

If surveys are not available in your country, then you must search for an alternative. We should not wait for services to become available in our areas. We have to find an alternative solution for problems that we are facing in case if a proper solution is not available to us.

The main reason why I don't worry or bother too much about look for one that pays is because most of them don't pay anything good. It's just like trying to earn but earning so poor. I hate that kind of jobs.

I've not used any survey websites which are only giving only paid survey to do with movies, TV and video games specifically. Majority of them are on company's products with a few touching video games as a product.

instaGC can offer you tasks to watch videos which is something that applies to those who are in the geeky crowd. I know a lot of people who used this task option to earn from the survey website a few times. They are still paying through those task for those interested in it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back