What's new

Any new apps that pay you money or gift cards that are legit?

The aspirations of most people in third world countries especially is how to work online and get free giftscards. I in particular had worked on several platforms that claimed to choose giftcards as part of their payments options.
What I discovered is that their earning system is minimal and it would take donkey years before you would earn enough to withdraw.

I use apps sometimes to make money because it's very convenient. I know a few apps like FreeCash, LootUp, and more, but I mostly use apps that are very popular because then I know they are legit.
You should rather try to learn some skill and offer it on some freelance websites. It's better than wasting time by searching website which pays maybe +0.5$ more per hour than other website
Some people prefer this way since it doesn't require a lot of time, and some people do make good amounts from these apps if they live in good-tier countries.Personally, sometimes I still use these apps just to play something and earn a bit of money.

Using apps to make money isn't as best as learning skills in order to render services both online and offline. With that one, you would be able to earn active income that would make you living luxuriously. Not all applications are genuine in making money. The more you are using the apps, the more the developers of the apps are making money.

I see a lot of places offer gift cards and the like but I have never worked for any of them. I feel like you end up having to dig through scams to find real ones and I have heard of people getting gift cards only to find they were either wiped clean or had negative funds on them somehow.
Yup, many of these platforms are scams, but there are legit ones too, like Freecash. Freecash offers a lot of gifcards, and you can earn decent money if you are active on there. Also, payments are instant.

Recently I discovered an application that pays you in gift cards for example steam gift cards, what you have to do in this application is play games, install applications and try them for a while or play video games like apex legends, fornite, league of legends and spend some daily challenges in them, the application's name is BUFF.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back