What's new

Any new apps that pay you money or gift cards that are legit?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any new apps out there that pay you money or gift cards at the very least? And legit ones, as I don't want to be using any sites that could potentially be a threat to me.

I just want to find some fun apps to try out that will earn me some money in the process of using them. Any suggestions?

Well I've decided to put a hold on searching for information like this - I remember when I was always scouring a forum for freebies now and then but I've discovered it's not very important. The best is to build a system that'll bring money even when you're not there.

Are there any new apps out there that pay you money or gift cards at the very least? And legit ones, as I don't want to be using any sites that could potentially be a threat to me.

I just want to find some fun apps to try out that will earn me some money in the process of using them. Any suggestions?
There are many websites that are paying through gift cards, PayPal and crypto, everyday I am watching videos about it on YouTube, you can also search about them.

I see a lot of places offer gift cards and the like but I have never worked for any of them. I feel like you end up having to dig through scams to find real ones and I have heard of people getting gift cards only to find they were either wiped clean or had negative funds on them somehow.

I can suggest 2 of the best GPT sites that are just right for you are Lootup.me (Give $5 as a new member) and Superpay.me ($0.25 Welcome Bonus) They both pay with Paypal and gift cards. There are many offers, surveys, watching videos, and other opportunities to earn more on the sites.

I can suggest 2 of the best GPT sites that are just right for you are Lootup.me (Give $5 as a new member) and Superpay.me ($0.25 Welcome Bonus) They both pay with Paypal and gift cards. There are many offers, surveys, watching videos, and other opportunities to earn more on the sites.
Loot Up me needs a verified bitpay account to cash out the reward but it could not be possible if you are using a not verified bitpay account, so could you guide me how to cash out from non bitpay account?

There are several platforms on the Internet that are legitimate and pay out in gift cards or money. Passive income apps are a great and legitimate way to obtain gift cards as a reward

I have been working on older websites because I knew them well and i am convinient with their mode of payment , I can only work with new sites that i know their authenticity .

Most of the site that with gift card are survey platform. And if you're not from top countries, don't bother join survey platforms. Although, there are some micro job sites that pay with gift, most of the site that pay with gift are survey sites.

Years ago, I was using a site where I could earn Amazon gift cards through posting articles and short posts. It was called chatabout. These days I do not work on any sites that pay via gift cards. I wish I can find legit sites that pay me gift cards for steam or epic store

I have never worked in sites that pay through gift cards. I don't know how I would use the gift cards. So I prefer going for those that pay me money. The newest I have joined is Lumoxchange. It is a paid to post forum owned by Trendri's admin.

There are many such forums through which you can earn money online by performing tssk swagbucks ,Beer Money forum And apart from this, there are many other forums through which you can work online this forum are legit.

There is a forum that I joined recently and this Forum pay its users in gift cards . If you are willing to join this platform and you are interested, you can hit me up and I will send you the link so that you can join immediately..

There are many website that you would come across online that will pay you in gift cards and cryptocurrency depending on the payment processor accepted. If you join forumcoin, you can receive payment in crypto.

You can try out free cash. It is also a get paid to website and there are tasks that you can carry out there. I have made so many withdrawals from it so you can give it a try.

There is an app someone introduced me to some weeks back. With the app you can earn free Bitcoin cash. Though i am pretty sure its legit cause i have been able to cash out within one week but the pay is extremely small.

There are several website on the internet that can offer you a better opportunity to earned income online depending on your willingness to do that. site such as the bizdustry platform, sproutgigs.com, trendri and many of them which you can give a try.

Most of the sites that pay with gift cards are online survey sites. We have Swagbucks as a typical example. They also pay through PayPal. But you have to be from tier one country. I don't like all those models of earning though.

Actually I have learned about online money making apps, that pays alot of people some income even though to some extent, I considered it as a game of luck which may favours others, and failed some based on my past experience.

You should rather try to learn some skill and offer it on some freelance websites. It's better than wasting time by searching website which pays maybe +0.5$ more per hour than other website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back