What's new

any loan company i can apply for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try carbon paylater or branch. You would have to fill a form first containing Your details in all areas then they would process your loan request and within the space of 10-15 minutes, your loan would Eba approved and assigned to you immediately and you'd be given a time limit in which you're to repay the loan

There is nothing like that bro, you can easily go to your local bank and request for loan and any amount can be given to you, if you are looking for an app or sites that can give you loan, bro I tell you if you're not careful those apps or sites will end up stealing from you.

We have so many loan company you can apply loan from such as carbon paylater, branch, go cash,9ja cash,okash, kashkash,l credit ,e credit and paylater just to mention few. Online loan company.

It depends on what you actually need the loan for, and the amount you need. If the amount is small, you can get it through loan apps, but those guys are sharks, they will end up throwing you into debts. But if you need loan to expand your business, it's advisable you go to your local bank and apply.

just wondering if I could get platforms that could grant people loans from bizdustry
I have no knowledge about this. I have not taken any loan from bizdustry and also I have not even studied about that. The only thing I know about bizdustry is the posting of posts and threads to get biznotes and then exchange it with dollars.

just wondering if I could get platforms that could grant people loans from bizdustry
This is not difficult task. First of all you visit near your bank and check what a type of loan they offer. You check up thwir mark up and if it suitable then you apply for it

Yes, you can always apply to get a loan from banks around you. Apply for loans from micro finance banks, commercial banks or from bank of industry. Some agricultural banks give loans too. You have to be able to prove that you can pay back the loan.

Paylater is an online advanced monetary administrations stage that practices exclusively in customer loaning.

Paylater gives transient moment and simple to-get to advances to people and entrepreneurs to figure out crisis monetary necessities.

People and entrepreneurs can access up to ₦1,000,000 with no insurance. You can undoubtedly apply for a moment advance whenever and get your assets in your ledger in no time.

No guarantee, underwriters or desk work is expected to acquire the advances.

By reimbursing your advance on schedule, you will ready to open higher advance sums just as lower loan costs.

An extra advantage of utilizing the Paylater advance application is the capacity to follow your own costs with Paylater money chief. Incredible right?

There are lots of loan company ranging from online to off line depends on your choice, check through your Facebook page there will definitely be loan advertisement,go through their terms and conditions then go for the one that you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back