What's new

Any legit and real website where i can make upto 5$ in a day, share your experience.

For you to earn $5 a day might be a difficult thing to realize not even in this time of corona virus pandemic and global economic meltdown. I do not say you can't find one but it won't come easy. For you to earn $5 a day online you need special training to achieve it.

I do not have any experience or any information where you can make up to $5 on a site but I believe that when you make some investigations you might be able to find sites that pay up to $5 a day.

There are many site out there where you can earn money, but there is no possible legit sites out there you can earn up to $5 per day, you can only earn up to $2 per.

Maybe you should try transcription sites. You can earn over $5 a day from it.
Transcription is an interesting skill but the intonation of some Americans is a little bit confusing at times. The worst thing is to try and transcribe a meeting or gathering of more than 2 people sometimes one gets lost

Making 5$ a day, is dependent on your work rate and the number of platforms you worked for, imagine working for bizdustry, picoworker, cashtime forum and trendri simultaneously and achieving a dollars a day.

Apart from bizdustry I don't think if there is any legit business platform you can be able to get 5$ in a day,in short bizdustry is not a scam it's a legit platform only if you work on it

You are in right site buddy. With all the reviews and payment proof I have seen about bizdustry, I thi k you can make upto thay if you can sacrifice your sleep. Unless you want to try transcription site.
I think you guys are getting it wrong here , he's saying where he can get $5 daily, and you said bizdustry , the highest you can make here daily is $1.4 , and there's no forum site that can offer you what bizdustry is offering, the only place you can make $5 daily is only if you are a blogger .

There are platforms to make $5 a day , you can check on microjob platform ,there are so many options there to make at least $5 per day online that is the available medium

Okay, so I will share my experience. I began looking for online money making opportunities several years ago and found that most of these oppotunities were only available to Tier 1 countries. Some of the online money making websites only paid through paypal and since paypal is not supported in my country, I was not able to earn money. I began writing articles for content mills that paid via western union. But that content mill got closed. Right now I am working as a full-time poster on Bizdustry and some other forums.

I think it can be legit website where you can earn money from, but you have to do research so to know about some website where you can earn money.

Okay, so I will share my experience. I began looking for online money making opportunities several years ago and found that most of these oppotunities were only available to Tier 1 countries. Some of the online money making websites only paid through paypal and since paypal is not supported in my country, I was not able to earn money. I began writing articles for content mills that paid via western union. But that content mill got closed. Right now I am working as a full-time poster on Bizdustry and some other forums.
Most of the high paying opportunities are really just found in tier one countries. Then PayPal option limits us more and we are left with forums that pay through cryptocurrencies. With them, you can only earn like one dollar daily.

Survey sites and freelancing are the quickest way to earn upto five dollars a day. While in most online earning sites asides from the both mentioned, you just have to accumulate that amount gradually.

Believe you me, there are actually good and legit website out there that you can join and make that amount of cash on a daily basis. If you are excellent in hearing and also good in your your typing speed, you can tryout a transcription platform like gotranscript and the likes.

As what the OP had said that he was scammed by sites that would have so many added rules, that is the reason why I am staying with paid forums. Although there were several PTP forums that became scams (simply because they stopped paying the members) it is safer than investing money in the website so that you can earn a premium.

Concerning your question on if there is any website in which you can make up to 5 dollars a day, in my opinion i don't think such paid to post site exist, the only way i think this is possible is if you learn an high income skill such as forex trading

The website that I can recommend to you as far as making $5 in a day is concerned is called trendri. This website has unlimited earning capacity that is you will be able to earn that $5 and even more according to the work that you have been able to put into the website.

From what I have learn from a lot of paid to sites, they just pay you from the revenue being generated and to be honest, a site that offers tour five dollar per day is not real.

You might not be able to get $5 in a day but you will surely make a reasonable amounts of money from some site if you have what it takes to do the jobs. There are many high skill offer online it is just that they requires some skills to get it done.

Yes, the solution to that, is combining your Bizdustry earnings together with your freelancing gigs. And surely you'll earn better than $5 a day.
Post automatically merged:

If their is any website where i can earn $5 legitimately online without much hassle, I'll be tried at it. But such kind of site isn't for unskilled people like me online, one need skill to earn such.

Last edited:
You might not be able to get $5 in a day but you will surely make a reasonable amounts of money from some site if you have what it takes to do the jobs. There are many high skill offer online it is just that they requires some skills to get it done.
Yes, I also not think that that you can earn $5 in a day with the way things are going in paid forums and sites. Maybe you can try the sites that give micro tasks for the member to work on. That will probably give you a higher earning. But again, even if you spend 10 hours a day I don't think you can net $5.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back