What's new

Any get paid to programs pay via crypto?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do any get paid to programs out there pay via crypto? I haven't tried many of these programs, but I imagine it'd be great to have the option to be paid via crypto. I know many people it would benefit. What about you though?

Do any get paid to programs out there pay via crypto? I haven't tried many of these programs, but I imagine it'd be great to have the option to be paid via crypto. I know many people it would benefit. What about you though?
I know of cointply, cointply and several other website that pays in crypto, it has been a benefit to those that started early when crypto is coming up.

There are so many websites that are paying through cryptocurrency right now as a result of the challenges a lot of them are experiencing with PayPal, so I believe it's something that you can actually get very easily.

I know of coinpayu, cointply and several other website that pays in crypto, it has been a benefit to those that started early when crypto is coming up.
I agree with you that there so many websites that pays through cryptocurrency. I have coinpayu and cointiply accounts. But in these sites I have not experienced any cash out yet. It's because you still have to reach an amount like 30k Satoshi before you can withdraw. That means your time will be spent on this site watching ads.

There are so many websites that are paying through cryptocurrency right now as a result of the challenges a lot of them are experiencing with PayPal, so I believe it's something that you can actually get very easily.
Please what challenges are associated with the use of PayPal that makes some websites prefer using crypto currency?

Are you aware that this bizdustry you're making this enquiry from is a get paid to post platform too? Bizdustry also pays in cryptocurrency, litecoin to be precise

I would have mentioned cointply but the platform is a survey platform where you can help companies make decisions about their products and it is not a get paid to post PLATFORM but they actually pay through crypto currency

There are many platforms that you can get paid with cryptocurrency but their earnings might not be so encouraging compare with the efforts you put into it.

I think there are lots of them out there that pay via cryptocurrency like survey sites,paid to post sites,paid to watch and much more,they earnings aren't that much though.

Please what challenges are associated with the use of PayPal that makes some websites prefer using crypto currency?
Paypal is limited in some countries, and not just some countries but I think most companies. But Crypto is almost acceptable everywhere.

Am pretty sure most of these sites pay with crypto. Crypto has become one of the most common means of payment these days. Finding one wount be all that hard.

The two he paid to post program that pay with crypto currency are BizDustry and beer money forum. However I won't advice you to work in beermoney forum because they just ban People any how on the forum

Paypal is limited in some countries, and not just some countries but I think most companies. But Crypto is almost acceptable everywhere.
Thanks for your Swift answer, really appreciate your reply, I was going to integrate PayPal into a website I want to launch but now considering the challenges involved in PayPal, I will rather use crypto

Asides bizindustry were I currently earn from posting online, they are other sites like cashtimeforum forum where you can also earn by posting daily.

I know of coinpayu, cointply and several other website that pays in crypto, it has been a benefit to those that started early when crypto is coming up.
Most of the yiu just mentioned are not paying, they just waste your time , efgort and data and in the end , you ends up just working and getting nothing on the long run, especially get-bit co.in
Post automatically merged:

Asides bizindustry were I currently earn from posting online, they are other sites like cashtimeforum forum where you can also earn by posting daily.
Bizdustry is the best forum sites you can come across out their because you can earn at least $1 daily by posting messages topics and creating forum topics online , while you can also earn on cashtime forum.

Last edited:
Most of the yiu just mentioned are not paying, they just waste your time , efgort and data and in the end , you ends up just working and getting nothing on the long run, especially get-bit co.in

Bizdustry is the best forum sites you can come across out their because you can earn at least $1 daily by posting messages topics and creating forum topics online , while you can also earn on cashtime forum.
But actually coinpayu pays oooo...I know must of this site waste data and time, but coinpayu pays, I checked their review on trust pilot and purple gave a good review about them.

Thanks for your Swift answer, really appreciate your reply, I was going to integrate PayPal into a website I want to launch but now considering the challenges involved in PayPal, I will rather use crypto
I couldn't involved in some website due to the limitation of PayPal which means I can only go for website with crypto. Thats why PayPal have inscribe bitcoin into their means if payment by having paypal wallet.

Last edited:
You can try cointply and coinpayu. They are get paid to programs that pay through cryptocurrencies. Personally, I don't do these sites because I find them to be time wasting and I don't learn anything from them.

Most get paid to do program pays with cryptocurrency due to it wide range of acceptance by people. PayPal is limited to few countries the reason why any forum pays with cryptocurrency.

On this website bizdustry you can withdraw your earnings in litcoin. Other website that allows to withdraw in crypto currency are cointiply, Coinpayu, ad-doge and many more like that. The ones that I like most are the ones that pays directly to faucetpay micro wallet account. Because most time there minimum withdraw are always very low and it is instant

Presently , a good number of paid to post program pay in cryptocurrency because of the growth of cryptocurrency in the world. Even bisdusty pay in cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back