Any future for 1up?

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been monitoring the price of 1up token for a couple of weeks now, and there's no sign of an increase in price.
Do you think buying 1up token now would be a good investment?

1Up has a lot of new things to join this platform that will keep the demand moving, to improve this society and improve the future of all of us, we should come to this platform and take advantage of it. ۔

I believe with time the price of 1up will soar high . Right now it is having many resistance.

It may not have any significant rise now but recall it once had a serious surge, if have it place and you are not in hurry just keep holding it.

1Up has a lot of new things to join this platform that will keep the demand moving, to improve this society and improve the future of all of us, we should come to this platform and take advantage of it. ۔
I believe one reason why the token has been rising and falling is as a result of low usecase

1UP is dependent on ETH as it is ERC-20 coin. So you can see the price of the coin will be affected because of the gas fees. And also you would find it struggling unless it is in strong circulation. Something uptrennd is not being strong at. They are limiting circulation and so the value of coin will die out soon into lower numbers.

1UP is dependent on ETH as it is ERC-20 coin. So you can see the price of the coin will be affected because of the gas fees. And also you would find it struggling unless it is in strong circulation. Something uptrennd is not being strong at. They are limiting circulation and so the value of coin will die out soon into lower numbers.
I guess basically the token is used to reward Uptrends users, if this is valid then I may agree with you that the life span is definitely short

This token is actually not a good investment for anyone to buy into because the primary objective the people that created had in mind for it was to use it as a payment cryptocurrency and not for investment.

It isn't a good token to buy and I'll always advise potential investors to read a lot about the future of these kind of projects; following big influencers are also helping these days because they're getting firsthand information.

I have not invested in 1UP and I never used the platform that tried to popularize this token. I do not have faith in the tokens are created for promoting certain activities on a certain platform.

I may be corrected for my statement, but I would say that this particular coin is a shitcoin that may not see the light of the day I would rather prefer to invest on multiple promising cryptocurrencies in the crypto space..

Investing on this type of coin would give you a greater risk because it is better to invest on crypto currencies that are very familiar or that you are well acquainted to and understand the intricacies of their movement.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back