What's new

Any documentaries about people who are self employed?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any good documentaries about people who work self employed jobs or work as their own boss? I just want to see other success stories of people who made their own success rather than worked at a company owned by someone else. Any docs like this exist?

There are documents like that on the internet if you make research. When I made research about the success of Dangote, then I realized how he made it without even going to school and who helped him.

Well, you could always find stories of successful self employed people on google. I think you can also find stories about them on social media. There's nothing that's not on social media these days.

Since we are in the era of internet, i have come across a very good business to do in order to be self employed but is just that i am still working hard so that in i can finance the business.

If you go to youtube you can find a lot of v ideos about self employment. people are sharing their stories about how they made their living through self employment, some people are even sharing stories on how they managed to become rich through self employment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back