What's new

Answer survey sites that are proven to pay

There are lots of survey sites that pay their employees as at when due depending on the employees efforts. Toluna,zap,eureka and others but it is difficult to get survey sites that pay high with unlimited survey offer.

Like they always say in this platform,there are many survey site you could earn from,but if you're not living in nigeria I guess because most of the survey sites are not allowing we living over here to earn from them,and if you play smart on them by using vpn to get into their site,at the end you won't be pay after doing all their survey.
Let me know the site answers the survey that proved to pay

As for me, I do not think there are any legit survey site that can pay you or that you can earn from. In time past, I have signed up for different surveys site ranging from prizerebel to inboxedollar and the rest. None sent me any invite link to participate in their survey. All full of disappointment, always saying no surveys available at the moment.
There are many survey sites around the world that really pays you to answers question on their sites but the most painful aspect is that some countries are left out and we are not allowed to participate in any survey which is so embarrassing.

There are lots of survey sites that pay their employees as at when due depending on the employees efforts. Toluna,zap,eureka and others but it is difficult to get survey sites that pay high with unlimited survey offer.
Those surveys you listed here is specific on some country and not accepting the lower countries to be successful on their site. You'll waste your time on their survey to find out you aren't paid instead you be displayed when you're through answering their survey.

Those surveys you listed here is specific on some country and not accepting the lower countries to be successful on their site. You'll waste your time on their survey to find out you aren't paid instead you be displayed when you're through answering their survey.
You're absolutely correct, most of those survey sites do not accept countries like Nigeria, and that's frustrating. Why do so many platforms reject Nigeria in their dealings or restrict them to some certain features.

The only Survey site I know that pays is Bizdustry and I have been with them now for several months and they have been very helpful but I'm also in the comment section reading to know if I can see a legit survey site and register and start earning

Seriously I have given up on survey sites since I have done alot of them and have not received a dime from any of them.if anyone has a legit one he or she can share it with us.
have you tried afrisight and surveyeah?i think you will find value with these if you are from africa.Mostly arica is one of the regions where money is not pumped in online market research that is why we are loosing out and no one wants to speak about it.

You're absolutely correct, most of those survey sites do not accept countries like Nigeria, and that's frustrating. Why do so many platforms reject Nigeria in their dealings or restrict them to some certain features.
Maybe, they'll say their advertisers aren't from Nigeria. That's why they find it hard to reward our opinions via their platform. They base on the top countries for opinions. Since i notice about this i stayed off from them.

Maybe, they'll say their advertisers aren't from Nigeria. That's why they find it hard to reward our opinions via their platform. They base on the top countries for opinions. Since i notice about this i stayed off from them.
Actually its good to stay off such platforms,since your not gaining anything from them but there are those people who don't know initially and work tirelessly to complete surveys and they never get paid,but such site should always indicate eligible countries.

Actually its good to stay off such platforms,since your not gaining anything from them but there are those people who don't know initially and work tirelessly to complete surveys and they never get paid,but such site should always indicate eligible countries.
That's why i say they act fraudulent sometimes. When they know they aren't going to accumulate all the countries and pay them for their opinions. Why not indicate the number of accepted countries and move on with the rest not accepted.

That's why i say they act fraudulent sometimes. When they know they aren't going to accumulate all the countries and pay them for their opinions. Why not indicate the number of accepted countries and move on with the rest not accepted.
Hmmm,that's really a fraudulent act because the make earnings from every individual inputs on their platform and in return diss some individuals payment due to their so called not eligible countries.

Hmmm,that's really a fraudulent act because the make earnings from every individual inputs on their platform and in return diss some individuals payment due to their so called not eligible countries.
Don't mind them. That's why i don't give dime time around surveys again. I don't see why I'll give my input well thought and get disqualified for no reason. They ate using such medium to make more money.

All these online and offline surveys organization payments are night but the most sadden fact is that a lot of countries are restricted from participating due to one reason or the other known to the companies. Though, I participated in Honey view survey last year but the payment method which was PayPal got me restricted so I couldn't make any dime.

Don't mind them. That's why i don't give dime time around surveys again. I don't see why I'll give my input well thought and get disqualified for no reason. They ate using such medium to make more money.
Normally when i see advertisements on survey sites or someone recommends a survey site to me,i don't take it serious,i rather stick to pay to write sites like the likes of this one where unto now,where i know my cash out is sure.

Normally when i see advertisements on survey sites or someone recommends a survey site to me,i don't take it serious,i rather stick to pay to write sites like the likes of this one where unto now,where i know my cash out is sure.
Lol. Don't take them serious, just know your demographics is a barrier also in your progress with surveys. Surveys are fraudulent sometimes. Stick with what pays you and not owing you a dime for your job.

Lol. Don't take them serious, just know your demographics is a barrier also in your progress with surveys. Surveys are fraudulent sometimes. Stick with what pays you and not owing you a dime for your job.
Seriously that's what am doing because it's not easy to combine your offline activities with your online earnings because both takes alot of time,then you input your energy and time with money in something that will not be productive, i rather not start at all.

Seriously that's what am doing because it's not easy to combine your offline activities with your online earnings because both takes alot of time,then you input your energy and time with money in something that will not be productive, i rather not start at all.
You're right. Combining an offline and online activities isn't easy at all. It requires hard work and determination. That's why it saddens me when i work and not get paid for that, just as surveys do.

In my case, I can name Earnably (it has a very low minimum threshold, only 1 dollar), Prize Rebel, LifePoints and WowApp (Wowapp isn't a panel, it's a multitask app and above all it's a cashback app/site, but it hosts TapResearch reliable surveys, that recognize partial completions and pay for disqualifications). Toluna pays too, but I quit as their surveys are so long I needed centuries to complete them (at least, surveys for Latin America were even 3 hours length). Unfortunately, Earnably is not available for all African countries:cry:

In my case, I can name Earnably (it has a very low minimum threshold, only 1 dollar), Prize Rebel, LifePoints and WowApp (Wowapp isn't a panel, it's a multitask app and above all it's a cashback app/site, but it hosts TapResearch reliable surveys, that recognize partial completions and pay for disqualifications). Toluna pays too, but I quit as their surveys are so long I needed centuries to complete them (at least, surveys for Latin America were even 3 hours length). Unfortunately, Earnably is not available for all African countries:cry:
I've tried earnably survey site before, got no task to do around it. That's why i stopped visiting the site. Toluna, prizerebel, lifepoints etc, are all the same. I never got to earn a dime here in my country. They hardly come by, that's why i stopped wasting my time with surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back