What's new

Anime suggestions to watch

jenellei

Familiar Face
Dec 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently, I'd been binge-watching some online series and anime. If you can suggest something new and appealing and where I can watch it, I will surely appreciate it. I love Japanese' animes but I would love to see the works of other countries too. Something with amazing graphics and unique story line would be great! Thanks in advance!

If you could name a few of the animes you've already watched, I could make some suggestions based on that. I haven't watched that many animes, but I think I could still make a few decent suggestions :p

coco is the most interesting animation that I have ever watched and I will recommend it to you because it is the best animation so far that I have seen. It grossed a lot and the US box office.

Well I have not watched the movie yet but according to your explanation it seems that the movie is an interest interesting one so I'll try look out for it

I'm not really an animation type of movie fan but if I may give you suggestions on movie that you can go and check out I think you can check out Shrek animation as one of my best animation movie.

Story lines make a difference on the type of films we watch. I like certain story line of movies like the indian movies. They are very interesting to watch

Prison school is an anime that I watched and loved, it has everything, there's is action, comedy and I like the concept behind it, it's worth giving a shot, it's an anime everyone could easily like

My anime suggestions right.... Try watching dororo,God of highschool ,the God eaters, attacks on Titans, Dr stone, Vinland saga, Tokyo ghoul, Magi , boruti and Naruto.

anime recommendations:
  1. death note (watched) my rating 9.5/10
  2. sk8 the infinity (watched) my rating 10/10
  3. tokyo revengers (watched) my rating 10/10
  4. hunter x hunter (currently watching) my rating 9/10
  5. attack on titan (on my watch list)
  6. one piece (haven't watched) (i know it's long but my friend who is watching it likes it)

anime recommendations:
  1. death note (watched) my rating 9.5/10
  2. sk8 the infinity (watched) my rating 10/10
  3. tokyo revengers (watched) my rating 10/10
  4. hunter x hunter (currently watching) my rating 9/10
  5. attack on titan (on my watch list)
  6. one piece (haven't watched) (i know it's long but my friend who is watching it likes it)
All these anime are a must watch and if you haven't seen anyone of them.
What are you even watching till now-
Let's start:
1. Haikyuu
2. One piece
3. Kimi no Nawa
4. Great Teacher Onizuka
5. Parasyte

Recently, I'd been binge-watching some online series and anime. If you can suggest something new and appealing and where I can watch it, I will surely appreciate it. I love Japanese' animes but I would love to see the works of other countries too. Something with amazing graphics and unique story line would be great! Thanks in advance!
I would have to say: Takt Op Destiny, or some type of romance anime, theyre really fun to watch and fill your heart with many emotions.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back