What's new

Android or Windows phone, which is more preferable?

I used one windows phone and it was a hello for me. The best version is he android phone . It's user friendly and it provide a simple, easy to read interface with wonderful graphics. Windows phone always look archaic to me and not conforming with the present trend.

You will have to choose which of the two types of phone you feel you preferenot based on people's preference. I have always preferred android phones over any other

I will most generally prefer to buy an Android phone because Windows phone is no longer raining currently so it will be difficult to see a lot of your favourite apps that still support windows.

I will not be the one to tell your which phone is preferable or not. This is because different people has different taste concerning phone specs as phones have different benefits. But to me I will always go for Android phone as it is easy to operate compared to iphone and window phone. It is just my opinion.

I was so confused the first time I handled a Windows phone, I couldn't even ascess the menu until after a lot of trying and it doesn't accept xender app you only use Bluetooth which is very full in transferring songs or app

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back