What's new

Anaconda (movie)

Keranov

Have you ever seen one of the Anaconda movies? They are about big snakes, very big... I have watched half of the Anaconda 3: Offspring last night and because it was around 4:30 AM I decided that I will watch the rest of the movie tomorrow. And I plan on seeing all the other Anaconda parts.

I have seen two movies with anaconda the big snakes who eat everyone and only one character survives, I don't know if there are many movies about this but I prefer to see another kind of movies.

This I watched in Movie theater here which was Dolby Digital sound system and this could be my last year for watching movies since I was in College in those days.

Yes, I watched Anaconda movie before. I don't like the idea of such a huge snake. Is there such thing ? Even its a sort of fantasy but not really impressive.

I don't know if I've watched any others but I've watched the first Anaconda film and that was pretty good. It's weird because if that film was made now, we might not even give it a second thought because of the bad CGI but back then, it was a pretty good film that we all loved.

Anaconda ... i've seen many movies about it ... it's good story but sometime they go so far ... once i have seen movie about anaconda that doesn't dies even when they shoot it more than once !!! But the movie when they pump the anaconda's place is the best one

Damn this is an old movie, I guess i was in highschool or earlier when it appeared. I remember watching it with my family.

I saw some anaconda movies, it is impressive, but personally, I think they do not exist of such size. I do not know about snakes, in reality I find it difficult to believe that it is a reality

I saw some anaconda movies, it is impressive, but personally, I think they do not exist of such size. I do not know about snakes, in reality I find it difficult to believe that it is a reality
Exactly my sentiments. The reality would be less scarier than those movies portrayed.

I have watched the anaconda movie but it was quite a long time ago and I have even forgotten the storyline of the movie. All I know is that I love that movie so much and I wouldn't mind watching it over and over again.

this movie it's a very old movie I seen this movie when I was very young the movie featured a super Victorian actor known as Jennifer Lopez she's also an American musician and she was so pretty and the movie.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back