Amazon shares Vs apply shares

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was recently haveing a discussion with my friends about haveing a shares with either Amazon or Apple company. One of them said he would prefer Apple company shares cos the company is worth trillions and the company share is quite reasonable but another went against him by saying Amazon have a good shares and stock in place depending on where you are buying the stock from.

Which do you think is more preferably

Well shares is shares, for me it doesn't matter where you buy them, it's your choice to choose any company to partner with, but make sure you're buying from the right source I mean from a reputable company, company that will surely pay you even when something happens to your shares onl

I will go for Amazon stock. Amazon uses a better strategy in business than apple does. Ecommerce is something that has lots of potential especially as the internet is evolving. unlike apple that produces Devices.

Both are great companies to invest in, with a lot of potential but I think recently apple is making more waves maybe it's because of their iphones. It would be good to invest in it.

Apples and Amazon are two strong company to buy stock and invest in , as it grows rapidly and not easier to fall

To be candid here without been selective with this discussion. I think the best thing is just to diversify and buy both shares into ones portfolio because of the fact that they are two great companies one should have

As an investor in stock and shares investment. The best way to know the best company is not by argument but to do fundamental analysis on the two and know which one will pay you

I think Apple ranks second in terms of market capitalization (the first is gold). Apple's worth is higher than the GDP of Canada or Russine. If I had the money I would have certainly bought Apple shares.

I didn't buy the dip in the stock market only in the crypto market did I venture. And that's a similar thing I really learnt about the crypto market.
You don't have to have all the knowledge, just learn and implement. That little one that I learnt here, I've put it to good use.

I think that the shares of both companies is very good,it all boils down to you the individual,you acn actually do your findings about a very good and reliable brooker that can give you a genuine share.

Apples and Amazon are two strong company to buy stock and invest in , as it grows rapidly and not easier to fallt
I concur with you , they are really strong and have a strong economic activity as well as tendency to continue rising

I'll invest in Amazon stock.
In terms of business strategy, Amazon is more successful than Apple.
E-commerce has a lot of potential, especially given how quickly the internet is developing.
as contrast to Apple, which makes devices.

I'll buy some Amazon stock.
Amazon is more effective than Apple in terms of business strategy.
With the internet evolving so quickly, e-commerce has a lot of potential.
unlike Apple, which only produces devices.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back