Amazon Or Netflix?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Out of the two networks that are listed in the heading of this thread, that's amazon and Netflix which one would you go with or maybe both?

I just have the one at the moment since the cost of running both each month adds up allot of money and it's like $10 a month for both. For the money, Amazon offers allot more, like free shipping and items at a lower cost. SHame that films are not as good, well-meaning their library is smaller than what Netflix is.

Last edited:
Netflix, i like it for for the rich content of movies. I started using it recently, it's pretty ok, I'm satisfied.Amazan...huh,I haven't used it yet...

I have a Prime account but I never use it to watch anything. I don't have a Netflix account, don't want one. The only streaming network I have considered was Hulu and I still have yet to sign up. I just don't watch enough programming to justify paying for it. I have cable and hardly use it.

I have been a Netflix subscriber for a long time (over a year) and I am satisfied with its services. It has reasonable prices and the movies are very many and of various genres

I would go for netflix with no doubt ... although amazon has a very good content but netflix is mutch better not just for me ... most people will have same upinion

Amazon is becoming ever increasingly popular. I personally use Netflix instead and my family has been yet to jump on the Amazon Prime bandwagon that I see a lot of people are starting to do. The selection is probably better though. One streaming service I like better then Netflix is Hulu as it has almost any TV show that you can think of.

It has to be Netflix,not that Amazon is not good,just that Netflix are always coming with update and most people are into Netflix because that's their Monopoly, unlike Amazon diversifying in to many fields.

To me, to choose between either Netflix or Amazon, I will go for Netflix. Between amazon and Netflix, Netflix has a pure quality for movies and the cost is relatively low

If you're talking about where to go for movies and TV series, Netflix is definitely the place to be. They are a world aclaimed platform for movies

I prefer Netflix to Amazon, I have never made use of Amazon before but I have been making use of Netflix in terms of downloading of current movies and also music videos.

The moment you mention the word movies, netflix is what I think will flood the mind of most people. I don't think amazon has the collection that netflix has

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back