What's new

Amazon Native Ads Vs. Google Adsense: Which One is Better for You?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Amazon Native Ads are affiliate ads where the publisher will earn when the products advertised by the site are purchased by the visitors. Adsense is a network ads which will allow the publishers earn from every legitimate clicks. You can use both of these ads on your site, however, you need tons of traffic from reputed sources to earn from Amazon or Adsesne Ads.

Adsense has been more fruitful to me compared to Amazon. I find referring buyers to Amazon store really difficult. Nevertheless, I am still using Amazon in a hope that someday I will be able to earn big commission from Amazon.

Do you use these ads on your site? Which one is good for you?

Last edited:
When we create site, making money will certainly be our first criteria because you cannot continue to pay from our pockets. Therefore, we will have to explore different kinds ways to make money. Both of these methods look good but I wouldn't know if I can make money until I try myself.

I don't like amazon native ads. It means that I will only earn when there are sales that are gotten from link generated from my website. What if there are no sales then it means that I will not earn from the websites. I still go for Google Adsense for it is more easier to click on ads than to buy a product

I'd really prefer to use Google AdSense on my website as a blogger than to use Amazon native ads. In affiliate marketing a blogger can't make enough money without sales which isn't like that for Google AdSense

Adsense is the most preferred network ads for small, medium or big publishers. Whereas Amazon is the most preferred affiliate network ads for the publishers. It is not easy to earn on Amazon because needs to buy the product you are promoting.

Amazon is more of an affiliate platform to me when you earn by referring buyers to their platform. It's not always easy to do that so you need to create contents about the products you want to advertise. I'll prefer Google adsense.

I think that Google adsence if the best when it comes to advertise your business or advertising your product. I have been using Google adsence to sell my product and I have never regretted it for one day. All you need to understand is how to target the right audience

Amazon Native Ads are affiliate ads where the publisher will earn when the products advertised by the site are purchased by the visitors. Adsense is a network ads which will allow the publishers earn from every legitimate clicks. You can use both of these ads on your site, however, you need tons of traffic from reputed sources to earn from Amazon or Adsesne Ads.

Adsense has been more fruitful to me compared to Amazon. I find referring buyers to Amazon store really difficult. Nevertheless, I am still using Amazon in a hope that someday I will be able to earn big commission from Amazon.

Do you use these ads on your site? Which one is good for you?
Google AdSense is a much better option as compared to Amazon ads. The reason is that for small people like us even if viewers see ads or clicks on them we get rewarded but for Amazon ads the referring person should do buying and then only we will get rewarded which is obviously very difficult for us. This is not the case with the people who are having a great product or a brand name or has a huge following.

That's true. You earn from adsense when someone clicks on your ads but in order to earn from Amazon, the visitors not only have to click on the ad but also buy the product from the Amazon store.

Amazon ads is good and yield lots of money if the website can generate lots of sales through the link. But I still prefer Google Adsense to amazon ads. Because with Google Adsense the website owner will get paid for views and click on ads

Instead of using one of these ad networks why not try using both at the same time. If you promote hand picked products that are related to your niche, you might end up making few sales.

I think both amason ad and google AdSense ads work base on the individual that ate seeing the products... Both method are good and can be profitable...

Why not utilize both. If you have ads pointing to products, do product reviews on said products as an extra way to possibly get people to click on it. Adsense ads can also be put on the same page. Just keep in mind, don't advertise too much, because some people will block the ads, so you want to make sure it's not in your face if you know what I mean?

From the reviews I think Google adsense is much more better than Amazon native ads. People talk more about it than the latter.

Amazon ads are CPA ads, you get paid for the actions, where as Adsense is PPC as, you get paid for each click on your ads. In order to earn from both of these ad networks, you need tons of traffic.

Google Ads doesn't need to reward you for dragging referrals for them. Simply advertising their Ads will surely earn you reward hen you meet up their requirements. Amazon naive is simply for affiliate marketing, and I'm not good running affiliate.

Adsense has always been my choice, it's easier to get more customers to your site due to it's effectiveness, the pay is also flexible as well

Well I may not actually know which one is the most profitable but I believe on my own understanding that Google adsense is more profitable since it is displaying advertisement every time to people who have visited your website, all these things can be profitable based on the amount of traffic you are able to generate.

I'll always prefer Google AdSense. It really made it a bit easier for users to earn from clicked ads but on Amazon you get rewarded only for paid products.

The amazon ads is more or less like the affiliate marketing. The Google adsense is better but the pay rate is very slow and not encouraging at all. But I wonder how people boast of making thousands of dollars from adsense. One thing isn't clear to me, it's the legitimate clicks used in Google adsense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back