AM addicted to video games please help

Sotherefore

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Wow, you really have a lot of exposure to most of these things, it's nice because you said that you are a manager in your gaming organisation and that make you have much knowledge about all these things, if I may ask if the two of us are to compete on PES or real football, who do you think will be the winner ?

Cash%

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Same with me there was a time i was very addicted to playing video games especially football ,till little by little i stopped playing and was able to get over it

Shigobad2020

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I started playing video games when I was 7 years but since I'm now 20 years I still find myself playing them I've tried to stop but I can't, sometimes I promise myself not to play it but before I know I see myself playing it again please what can I do to stop this.. this is making me depressed.
To sop the addiction of game , you need yo find something doing to counter the addiction and channel your energy on that thing, you might choose reading as an alternate way of dealing with playing games.

Cash%

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To sop the addiction of game , you need yo find something doing to counter the addiction and channel your energy on that thing, you might choose reading as an alternate way of dealing with playing games.
Reading might help too ,only that it works for some people and it dosent work for some people ,so i don't consider or try that when addicted because it dosent work for me

Spicywilfred

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Game addiction hmmm. The best way I can think of you overcoming this addiction is to re channel your focus on something else. Focusing on something as competitive has your game is one way out of it.

AlexandruCrudu

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This is not really a bad thing :D If you know how you can earn a lot of money from games. Each day there are many and many gamers and from what I see only the experienced ones have succes so I suggest you to find a game where you are very good and start to streaming on twitch or make an youtube channel and you will also earn from this

Victor001

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
13 years of consistency, that's enough to build an empire from YouTube or Facebook live streaming, as a gamer it will not be easy to kill addiction, but do your best to create time for real live activities and games.

Sotherefore

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Thanks for your advice yeah I've been able to get something doing and I come and find out that I don't have much interest and time to go into a lot of gaming,as soon as I come back from work and just take my bath eat some food and go to bed.

Kelly5

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can only feel depressed about this situation only if you are have a feeling of guilt about playing video games. What if there is channel where this addiction of yours could actually fetch you some real money instead, won't that be nice? Find that channel and play there for money if you can

Sotherefore

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can only feel depressed about this situation only if you are have a feeling of guilt about playing video games. What if there is channel where this addiction of yours could actually fetch you some real money instead, won't that be nice? Find that channel and play there for money if you can
Thanks for your advice, have been able to get myself a work that I spend most of my time doing, now I don't even have time to go to games anymore as I concentrate on how to make money that is all.i think the reason for that was because of boredoms.and lack of something doing.

AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.