What's new

AM addicted to video games please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Addiction of everything is bad in similar way as Excess of everything is bad. So you are addicted almost Since 10 years, so it mean you could not overcome so far. Now try to adopt other things in that time to divert your attention to other like reading books, doing exercise or playing in ground or watching any other videos . When we want to leave something we have to adopt a new thing in replacement.

There is only one way for you to cut off from something you feel addicted to, the only way for you to cut off from such thing is to keep yourself occupied with something else.

Sure, when the person is busy with his or her life somewhere. I don't think such kind of person will be addicted to things that isn't productive in life.

I was addicted to video games when I was very young it took the grace of god for me to be able to scale through. Addiction is bad it's only when it comes to video games affect your time.

I was once addicted to playing video games once but after I found out it's taking much of my time I started reading novels.Been addicted to video games as all lots of disadvantage though.

You have to discipline yourself not to be too addicted on playing games every time, by controlling yourself from it, you have to play wisely about the game.

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

I was addicted to video games when I was very young it took the grace of god for me to be able to scale through. Addiction is bad it's only when it comes to video games affect your time.
When i was growing up, I love video game console like mad. Even though i own one, I'm not addicted to hang on it for long time. I still got other stuffs to do online and offline.

When i was growing up, I love video game console like mad. Even though i own one, I'm not addicted to hang on it for long time. I still got other stuffs to do online and offline.
Wow that is really nice from you but sometimes what always made me addicted to game is the competition I love between two individuals in a game looking for who will be the winner.

I started playing video games when I was 7 years but since I'm now 20 years I still find myself playing them I've tried to stop but I can't, sometimes I promise myself not to play it but before I know I see myself playing it again please what can I do to stop this.. this is making me depressed.
The main reasons and I also suggest that you are a hard time with the family and I will do my up to you if I have to do to make it to start a new one for me and I also want you have any questions or not I have to do to get this done before the weekend and I'll see you tomorrow at match

Wow that is really nice from you but sometimes what always made me addicted to game is the competition I love between two individuals in a game looking for who will be the winner.
That's cool from you @Sotherefore. That motivates me too, but what motivates me better us playing FIFA ultimate team competitions with other gamers worldwide.

You can start by reducing the time you spent on playing game. It's harder to stop and addiction suddenly. It's a gradual process. I will advise you find something to replace the game.

I've never heard of this one, how does it work and how do I start playing it,do I really need a computer to start ? I just want to have a little idea that is all.
You can still use desktop but the desktop version won't give you the experience you'll enjoy when it comes to graphics quality gaming experience and imagery rights of the players. When you play it using PS 4 or PS5 game console you'll enjoy FIFA ultimate team competition st its best.

Wow
You can still use desktop but the desktop version won't give you the experience you'll enjoy when it comes to graphics quality gaming experience and imagery rights of the players. When you play it using PS 4 or PS5 game console you'll enjoy FIFA ultimate team competition st its best.
Wow, I know a picture quality even video quality with laptop is always superb, I can't even compare that one with the Mobil phone,but since I don't have a laptop I will just use the one I have.

Wow

Wow, I know a picture quality even video quality with laptop is always superb, I can't even compare that one with the Mobil phone,but since I don't have a laptop I will just use the one I have.
FIFA ultimate team competition can't be accessible with mobile phone. Even if you download FIFA on your android phone or iOS, the quality is well adrift compared to PS4, PS5 version.

FIFA ultimate team competition can't be accessible with mobile phone. Even if you download FIFA on your android phone or iOS, the quality is well adrift compared to PS4, PS5 version.
okay that is well understood but I want to ask what is the difference between PS4 and PS 5, is there any different in terms of quality and how they work ?

I started playing video games when I was 7 years but since I'm now 20 years I still find myself playing them I've tried to stop but I can't, sometimes I promise myself not to play it but before I know I see myself playing it again please what can I do to stop this.. this is making me depressed.
Since you don't have things you are looking for or want to get in the nearest future why won't you be addicted to video games,or if you come in a family where by you have to feed yourself by yourself you will never get addicted I guess.

okay that is well understood but I want to ask what is the difference between PS4 and PS 5, is there any different in terms of quality and how they work ?
Yes, PS4 is the older version of ps5. PS5 is the new version with lots of excitement and improvement. The game speed is better in PS5, the graphics, players appearance, and the gamplay etc, is super compared to ps4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back