What's new

AM addicted to video games please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to get yourself off this addiction is to engage your mind and body into something profitable that will make you say to yourself, "if I had spent those time I used in playing game focusing on this profitable and money-generating thing I would have earn more.

You need to go outside sometimes, meet your friends, make time with your family or go to church. Just play moderately.
Post automatically merged:

You need to go outside sometimes, meet your friends, make time with your family or go to church. Just play moderately.

This is not a big issue. But instead if allowing it to affect you negatively. You can allow it to affect you positively. Look for how to monetize the kind of game you play. There are sites that do pay jusy got playing some particular games.

I started playing video games when I was 7 years but since I'm now 20 years I still find myself playing them I've tried to stop but I can't, sometimes I promise myself not to play it but before I know I see myself playing it again please what can I do to stop this.. this is making me depressed.
I think games keep you more fresh and active. But as you talked about being depressed because of games, I think this depends upon which type of games do you play. To be honest, I'm also Addicted to play games but I like to play cricket games only. I never felt depressed rather I play games to entertain myself. But if you are so much addicted then choose your passion and convert it into profession. You can make Handsome money by doing so.

Lol, it is your habit of childhood and still in, so this type of habit do not overcome too quickly. When you addict something then you have to change that habit by adopting some other habits to change your thinkings etc. Excess of everything is Bad.
So concentrate on your online business rather to stick video games also take interest in your studies.

I think games keep you more fresh and active. But as you talked about being depressed because of games, I think this depends upon which type of games do you play. To be honest, I'm also Addicted to play games but I like to play cricket games only. I never felt depressed rather I play games to entertain myself. But if you are so much addicted then choose your passion and convert it into profession. You can make Handsome money by doing so.
do you really think I can make a reasonable amount of money by playing games because the games I like are always action and adventure and this are not games that can generate some money for me but if you really think there is a way I can convert my games addiction to a business and earn some money from it I'll be very much interested to know and I will seek your help to tell me how it is done and how I will start earning.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying video games but if you feel you are addicted maybe sitting down with someone who could council you could help. Possibly rid yourself of at least the addictive part but still play them and have fun but not be addicted. I feel as if something could be troubling you. At least video games aren't a bad thing but it's still not good to be addicted to anything if you actually feel that way. A counselor could definitely help you.

Being a video game addict is nothing to be ashamed of or worry about, ther are some people who make money off gaming. Beside gaming can be fun and exciting you just need to find a balance and you will be good

Concerning been addicted to video games. Well, i dont know how addicted you might be to it because i also love playing video games especially when it comes to football games I enjoy it alot. I play when I am less busy or tired or just to chill and have fun. So if you are that addicted that you play like 10hours a day, try and limit by occupying yourself with a task

There was a time I was addicted to this game candy crush saga, I could spend considerable amount of time playing this game I didn't realize I was acted to it until the day my phone got spoilt I literally fell sick. When I got a new phone I just didn't download it again on my phone.

Playing video games is not technically bad as long it doesn't affect your life or health for that matter. Lot of people are gamers and some of them used it as a profession or job and they even earn money from it. Maybe you could also use it as your asset or it might be your passion in life. I myself is a gamer and could say addicted to it but I still balance my time.

To beat addiction is really a very complicated issue, most who try to help here may not have even faced such addiction before, so I will humbly suggest you first of all throw away all gaming device if possible burn then seek help from a trained psychiatrist

If you feel that you are addicted, then there's actually a problem. When it comes to addiction, the ones that seem harmless are usually the hardest to stop. You feel as if there's no problem so in most cases there's no need to stop. You should start by gradually reducing the hours you spend gaming per day. Take the process slowly with time you will see results.

Yes, it is a bad habit, but it can be corrected I myself have been involved in this habit for many years You will benefit if you invest your precious time in learning a skill I used to play games but now I spend on this website at the same time so that I can make some money.

I don't believe in addict gamer. I was a gamer before and I do play games almost 24/7 and I stop it because it is not healthy. So what I do now I manage my time for any usual task such as online work. Helping my younger brother into his business. That's why I relinquish to be a gamer.

I started playing video games when I was 7 years but since I'm now 20 years I still find myself playing them I've tried to stop but I can't, sometimes I promise myself not to play it but before I know I see myself playing it again please what can I do to stop this.. this is making me depressed.
This is seriously a case of addiction. You need to find something else to fall in love with.do you personally have your game? If yes please give it out. If you don't have your personal game then the urge to want to play will be reduced greatly.

You need to engage yourself in tasks that are very beneficial and useful, this will take a lot of determination and discipline, if you are a tech type, divert your time in learning lots of tech skills like digital marketing, if you feel you can make money from games, open a youtube channel and discuss games, get subcribers and get paid.

You can use your game addiction for good purposes make a living out of it. Nowadays, more and more people are into online games and you can use that oppurtinity start creating a gaming channel and start live streaming on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook gaming. I've seen many successful online streamers who play games here on my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back