What's new

AM addicted to video games please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol like my self i also love playing games and watching movies as well, i have so many films i have not watched yet on my system and i just downloaded one more, i am currently looking for a nice psp game i can download to play on my laptop. But i still find time do other online and offline activities.
Lolz, you even have the time because for me I do not even have time for games and videos again and I have a lot of things to concentrate and most importantly, online is taking most of my time.

When one find it difficult to do without something,then addiction is setting in. The first step to beating addiction is to first realise and accept the fact that one is addicted to that particular thing, which you have rightfully done.
Set timelines for yourself in reducing the minutes or hours you spend playing the video game, and I advise you start small and work it up to the point where you will be satisfied that you have made good progress.

If there could be a way to turn this your addiction into something that can actually pay you good money, it would have been better like getting paid for these games you're addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back