Not open for further replies.

Sotherefore

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I started playing video games when I was 7 years but since I'm now 20 years I still find myself playing them I've tried to stop but I can't, sometimes I promise myself not to play it but before I know I see myself playing it again please what can I do to stop this.. this is making me depressed.

Lol, I have the same issues has you, I find myself using money to play video games outside, which I think it is not appropriate but no sweat bro, you can start live stream on Facebook and earn cash from it.

Lol, I have the same issues has you, I find myself using money to play video games outside, which I think it is not appropriate but no sweat bro, you can start live stream on Facebook and earn cash from it.
Lol, that's true, let him start live stream gaming via Facebook and earn money through is cherish passion. I love playing ultimate team exhibition with a fellow gamer online via PlayStation games.

You just need to realise that the time you're wasting in playing games is the same that time that can be used to do something creative and innovative.

Well, if it's really causing you problems, then instead of trying to stop entirely, try limiting the time you spend on it. I don't know you or what you do, but since you're saying it's making you depressed, then I'm guessing you don't really do much else, so I'd suggest finding some hobby(probably easier said than done though) or maybe exercise a bit if you don't.
These are just some suggestions from the top of my head hope it helps though.

Video game addiction can be a psychological issue you have to deal with seriously , a situation which you cannot control the urge to play games is something you must take serious, although it won't cause any physical damage but you need to control yourself from playing it all the time, just start small,if you always play a three times a day try and reduce it to 2 times a day like that like that till you are free.

I know it's not easy to stop. My cousin had experienced the same issue too. He just can't stop but an 8-5 job hindered him from playing games too much. Eventually, he learned to control his gaming habit and designated small time on it as part of his continuous hobby.

I started playing video games when I was 7 years but since I'm now 20 years I still find myself playing them I've tried to stop but I can't, sometimes I promise myself not to play it but before I know I see myself playing it again please what can I do to stop this.. this is making me depressed.
Playing games is a waste of time but some games shoul be played to remain fresh.
But i suggest you that you must adopt some online earnings forums then you can remain away from playing games

Playing games is a waste of time but some games shoul be played to remain fresh.
But i suggest you that you must adopt some online earnings forums then you can remain away from playing games
Wow a lot of advice from this forum has really helped me a lot and sometimes I come to realise that if I have a busy week there will be no time to play video games but when I'm less busy or when I don't have anything doing I will be so absorbed in playing video games in a way that it actually affect my daily life, if you can help me recommend any earning site that I can spend my time on that can take out my addiction I will be very happy, thanks for answering

Wow a lot of advice from this forum has really helped me a lot and sometimes I come to realise that if I have a busy week there will be no time to play video games but when I'm less busy or when I don't have anything doing I will be so absorbed in playing video games in a way that it actually affect my daily life, if you can help me recommend any earning site that I can spend my time on that can take out my addiction I will be very happy, thanks for answering
You are warmly welcome it's pleasure for me.

Addictions are hard to break, especially this type that seems not to cause harmful effects like drugs or alcohol addiction, thereby making it even harder to control. But you have to try and control your free time as this can help.

I dont see that as a problem. I also play video games a lot . call of duty and the rest take my time but only when am less busy and have nothing doing. You can just simply change your game time

The fact that you realize its causing you problems is a good start Well, first of all you can't stop it totally, you can only limit the time you spend on it. So find other activities to do, go out more, do things that take your mind off it.

You need to engage yourself in tasks that are very beneficial and useful, this will take a lot of determination and discipline, if you are a tech type, divert your time in learning lots of tech skills like digital marketing, if you feel you can make money from games, open a youtube channel and discuss games, get subcribers and get paid.

I was in your shoes few years ago, the truth is addiction are very difficult to control, but one thing I have come to realise is you can be free if u sincerely desire, whatever your addiction is just cut it off away completely and you will see the changes, in my own case I gave my video game out to someone it wasn't easy at first but I learnt to cope with it and with time i was over it

Being addicted to video game isnt a crime. I think the only problem you can have with video game is if it's preventing your from your other life duties like academics and the like. If it's preventing you from doing other related jobs you need to look for alternatives so that it won't affect your lifestyle.

Being addicted to video games is not a disease nor a problem that will prevent you from achieving your dreams nor purpose in life so in other words the only way to control yourself which is self discipline,vodeo games control your mind so its depends on you to discipline yourself

I think you have to address it like any other addiction. You need to speak about it to those that are close to you and you have to be able to try and stop slowly. Try to get out more and keep yourself occupied to move away from the gaming as well.

Playing games is not bad but being addicted to it is a problem.If you are addicted to it, you must train your self to be able to avoid it by putting in place a discipline for wanting to play the game at all times, this will make you reduce the times on game.

There is nothing wrong with video games. Video game is really fun and it can help you to enjoy association with others.
Just like other fun game, video game is meant to engage people who love so entertainment.

Everything has disadvantage but with the right frame of mind you can set boundaries how video game should be and set a limit to it.

Addiction is very wrong in anything you should be able to control what you do and not allow what you do control you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back