What's new

AliExpress Review: Best online shopping site

Alliexpress was my most favourite site when I was into small scale mini importations as the site has many categories and diverse goods to which you can always choose from.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning the best online shopping site, AliExpress, what a good review you have done on them, and they are definitely the best, well in my country jumia online store is definitely the best

Alliexpress is actually a very good company and I use it a lot when I want to do mini importation. Due to reliable exchange, it provides better then other countries.
Post automatically merged:

I think Alli express is a very good company overall, though there are many and can't choose which is best , I think it is in very close contention to it.

Last edited:
AliExpress is one of the best shopping sites on the internet and people have been using it for many years I never heard anybody review about it, it is legit but you really need to be careful with cheap products because some of them are not real.

Pretty good e-commerce company i must say. Most mini importers in my country use their services. Although their delivery might take longer, it's still on the cheaper side.

This site is really good but this is my first time of hearing these business deal but I have never do any shopping in these platform before, but I believe is a good one.

A friend of mine also markets some of his product through Ali Express I just don't know how he does it but I know the sit is really an awesome site,

Well it is a renown international shopping site that a lot of people have been using to get their products delivered to their location, I don't see anything wrong with it because they have been serving a lot of people over the world without any problem.

I have checked the price of products available on Aliexpress, and I find that the products cost more than ebay. Also, most of the sellers are China based and the products are Chinese and if you do not want to buy Chinese products, Aliexpress may not be of much use.

AliExpress may well say they offer you shipment for your products bought in their stores, but this shipment if they were for an important business you need to settle for would have been lost in value because of late arrival of the product

I have used this platform and received items from them using free shipping and got the items at my nearest post office. Actually, there are so many cheap items in this platform but one needs to also know that not all items are good quality there. And their product appearance may not be what you get due to the camera used. But as for delivery, you will definitely get it as far your address is correct. That is my experience as well as my opinion.

There's no bad or better shopping shop online, all of them have their own advantage and disadvantage,
Online A can work for you so well why online shop B can be my favorite, it all depends on the quality of their goods and services.
A lot of people have told me about AliExpress although I have never made use of them to purchase anything before but from what I have read about them they are actually one of the best online platform to purchase items although that delivery times it's very long and that can be understood as they are an international e-commerce company.

Do most online shopping websites accepts PayPal as a means of credit? I haven’t come across any for now. Most of them only accepts master card and visa

Yes, there are a few online stores and dropshipping companies that accept Paypal as a way to pay. However, most of them prefer credit or debit cards. This is because Paypal has been known for banning accounts of users who use Paypal for dropshipping.

What is AliExpress?

AliExpress is an e-commerce site which offers variety of goods related to life.

Pro's of AliExpress:

?The best thing of this site is this mostly sellers provide free shipping worldwide.

?Rates are super cheap and affordable.

?You ll get mostly products on wholesale rates.

?If you lost a parcel or you didn't get required product, you can open dispute and get back your money or seller re-send your order .

Cons of AliExpress:

?Free shipping service is so late service. It can take more than 2 months to arrive a product at your door step.

? Sometimes ,small parcels lost in the shipment.

? Mostly free shipping doesn't provide tracking number.

Methods of Payment:

AliExpress accepts :
Visa/MasterCard
PayPal
Web money
Western Union
Bank transfer
And
Other methods

How to join?

You can join here to claim your free coupon ??
?
https://a.aliexpress.com/_B17ABx

?If you are already member,share your experience with us?

? Happy Earning ?
I've joined the aliexpress.com platform for a very long time but am scare of buying things over there because most of the buyers are not in my country and I don't want a situation where I will now lose my add earn money I guess. But now I will give it a try though.

I have not been able to buy anything from Ali express, but from the recommendation I have received from people who have bought something from them, they are one of the the best

One thing about the ali express online shoping platform is thaits price for product are very cheap and most unit product are same with what you get at whole sale price,but the shipment most times takes time.

AliExpress shopping platform has a lot of positive reviews online too. Though they help you transfer your products for free if that is your choice of shipment. But it actually will take months before it will get to you.

I shop often on AliExpress, I make sure to select reliable dealers or suppliers, the customer service is good and also has a reliable refund policy. Like you have mentioned, the free shipping takes with 20 to 45 days,I always prefer the paid shipping or third party shipping to enable my items arrive in item. Overall AliExpress is recommended.

I would love to register on this site but I need to be sure someone has actually gotten a gift from this site.
Someone should at least post a withdrawal proof

The fastest and cheapest on line trading platform I have come across so far and I have also patronize them is Jumia.
The product was sold at a discount rate and delivery was even free of charge no hidden or extra rate on payment.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back