What's new

AliExpress Review: Best online shopping site

Aliexpress used to be the best shopping website for people that aren't in the US or Europe, but not anymore, free shipping is rare to find there for some countries and almost every single product increased in price which makes it way cheaper to get it than in local markets

You are right and i appreciate this summary, aliexpress has varieties of stuffs and i have always been shopping with them, i also notice that the free shipping takes up to 27 days to deliver, at times, if you pay shipping fee, the delivery can take as long as that as well- these are the major disadvantages. But as for quality items, you would definitely get them from alibaba and aliexpress and others.

What is AliExpress?

AliExpress is an e-commerce site which offers variety of goods related to life.

Pro's of AliExpress:

?The best thing of this site is this mostly sellers provide free shipping worldwide.

?Rates are super cheap and affordable.

?You ll get mostly products on wholesale rates.

?If you lost a parcel or you didn't get required product, you can open dispute and get back your money or seller re-send your order .

Cons of AliExpress:

?Free shipping service is so late service. It can take more than 2 months to arrive a product at your door step.

? Sometimes ,small parcels lost in the shipment.

? Mostly free shipping doesn't provide tracking number.

Methods of Payment:

AliExpress accepts :
Visa/MasterCard
PayPal
Web money
Western Union
Bank transfer
And
Other methods

How to join?

You can join here to claim your free coupon ??
?
https://a.aliexpress.com/_B17ABx

?If you are already member,share your experience with us?

? Happy Earning ?
Aliexpress has always been my number one international shopping online mall. The best thing for me is that you get your full refund when don't get your item and the disadvantage for us that love free shipping products tend to wait forever

Aliexpress is o e of the best online shopping website but not the best. Aliexpress is for retailers, where some sellers get the goods in wholesale prices, add their profits and resell it to the final consumers. The best online shopping platform is where you can buy at wholesale prices.

I haven't done a large amount of shopping with them but both experiences so far have been great. The seller has been a trusted seller that sent the items quickly and safely. I know that some sellers exaggerate delivery times to ensure they don't have to deal with angry customers. Both times I purchased from Ali Express, the items came a lot quicker.

AliExpress is a great place to shop there is only one challenge: Finding the right seller. Like Alibaba and Taobao, Aliexpress has too many sellers offering the same product. Mainly due to the fact million of Chinese manufacturers and traders use AliExpress to sell their products

I have read good reviews of AliExpress, but had not received the negative points, it is very good that you leave it embodied in your thread. It is late free delivery, and does not reflect the time it may take to make a claim, surely exceeds the time of 2 months. I rarely buy from ecommerce sites, but it's good to have several options.

Ali express has never disappointed me since i started shopping with them. There are several shopping malls online but Ali express is still one of the best for me and jumia inclusive,before buying a product,goto the review section to know people's opinions on that product thry have already purchased.

Do most online shopping websites accepts PayPal as a means of credit? I haven’t come across any for now. Most of them only accepts master card and visa
Ali Express is a legit website Is a popular and current website for online shopping,Ali Express offers some really good deals,You can get all sorts of counterfeit items here.I also shop through Ali Express website.

Alliexpress used to be my best online shopping platform, but for now I don't really know if they are still of standard since I stopped buying from them it's as a result of covid 19 pandemic, but some of my friends are still buying from them maybe they still have their customers interest at heart.
Post automatically merged:

Alliexpress used to be my best online shopping platform, but for now I don't really know if they are still of standard since I stopped buying from them it's as a result of covid 19 pandemic, but some of my friends are still buying from them maybe they still have their customers interest at heart.

Aliexpress is a good site but free shipping takes long and their express shipping cost is expensive. And they don’t accept verve as a payment method
They neither accept PayPal as a payment option and ever since Covid shipping takes forever to get to my destination, but overall I love shopping on AliExpress

I would shop more on aliexpress, but I find the majority of products on the site are cheaply made, or not what you even order. It's the same with Wish for me, as both sites often sell junk over quality. Don't get me wrong, both sites have some hidden gems in terms of products, but the majority of the time, you're not getting what you want.

Now when it comes to using it to make money, sure it's very promising in that light. But I've never used their affiliate service or anything else.

I have ordered so many things from Aliexpress without issues. Aliexpress is one of the most cheapest online stores to buy from and they parades varieties of goods as well. The Con of ordering from Aliexpress is that their goods sometimes takes weeks or months to deliver to it destination.

I have used Ali express a lot and I must say they have a lot of quality products and their services is top notch. Thanks for more knowledge about them.

I have read lots of reviews about it online though unfortunately the machine I wanted to order for through AliExpress doesn't come with free shipping, it is costly than Alibaba price

Aliexpress is good online store where you can shop and ship to your various countries but I noticed free shopping takes many days to be delivered while paying for shipping takes just 3-4 days

Is aliexpress associated with any Nigerian company because I see different Nigerian advert on the site now. I have ordered like twice in aliexpress and I can say I like it but the shipping is sometimes delayed.

Aliexpress is one of the best e commerce stores around right now and it is very popular around here too. Many people patronize it because it is diverse and has a lot of products within the same category to pick from. Shipping fees system is very favourable to buyers too.

One of the popular e-commerce sites that offers quality,and product delivery at a good rate internationally,their affiliate program is credible and worth it, another good fact is the tracking number and payment method.

Aliexpress is a good online store for getting stuffs you need. If you are opting for the free shipment for your goods or packages, it takes weeks if not months before it gets to you finally and that is so off about this platform

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back