Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is AliExpress?

AliExpress is an e-commerce site which offers variety of goods related to life.

Pro's of AliExpress:

?The best thing of this site is this mostly sellers provide free shipping worldwide.

?Rates are super cheap and affordable.

?You ll get mostly products on wholesale rates.

?If you lost a parcel or you didn't get required product, you can open dispute and get back your money or seller re-send your order .

Cons of AliExpress:

?Free shipping service is so late service. It can take more than 2 months to arrive a product at your door step.

? Sometimes ,small parcels lost in the shipment.

? Mostly free shipping doesn't provide tracking number.

Methods of Payment:

AliExpress accepts :
Visa/MasterCard
PayPal
Web money
Western Union
Bank transfer
And
Other methods

How to join?

You can join here to claim your free coupon ??
?
https://a.aliexpress.com/_B17ABx

?If you are already member,share your experience with us?

? Happy Earning ?

Aliexpress is a good site but free shipping takes long and their express shipping cost is expensive. And they don’t accept verve as a payment method

Aliexpress is a good site but free shipping takes long and their express shipping cost is expensive. And they don’t accept verve as a payment method
Still their service is good.and their products are super cheap. All sites have negative points but we should see their positive points as well

Still their service is good.and their products are super cheap. All sites have negative points but we should see their positive points as well
It has been terrible receiving goods of late due to the delay caused by the pandemic. Don't think they support PayPal here. However it's one of the best in terms of variety and affordability.

Ali express is a good site.... They provide the superb product in reasonable prrice.... Now they increase their rates up due to covid bt still some of them have the same rates n free shipping wordwide.... If you lost a parcel or you didn't get it they get back your money

Contrary to popular belief, buying from AliExpress is very safe. In fact, it's probably safer than shopping from Ebay because of their buyer protection program. ... You are protected no matter what you buy on the platform as long as you make your purchase directly through AliExpress

Ali express is good site as i heard about that very much . But i didn't use it before. So no knowledge about how to operate or start. Actually there are some problems, like it take too much time to earn you. So even not know about withdrawal too.

What is AliExpress?

Pro's of AliExpress:

?The best thing of this site is this mostly sellers provide free shipping worldwide.

?If you lost a parcel or you didn't get required product, you can open dispute and get back your money or seller re-send your order .

Cons of AliExpress:

?Free shipping service is so late service. It can take more than 2 months to arrive a product at your door step.

Methods of Payment:

AliExpress accepts :
Visa/MasterCard
PayPal
Web money
Western Union
Bank transfer
And
Other methods

How to join?

?

? Happy Earning ?
AliExpress has become a household name and a very popular brand among the online shopping industry. They are very efficient and reliable in dealing with. You make and have a choice of multiple shops and items that suit your needs and budget in AliExpress.

Small parcels don't often get lost with Ali express. When it does, they will replace it for you or give you your money. Products on Ali express are cheaper than the ones on amazon. Most traders in my country like using Ali express.

According to my own point of view, on what you have said I believe it is a very good online shop, but I not yet a member but according to what you have wrote, their things are affordable, but their method of payment is comfortable for me, because I always us my Bitcoin wallet, it could have been more better if AliExpress review would add Bitcoin to the payment method

Aliexpress is a great e-commerce websites where you can get anything and everything from, it's a website that is fully loaded with all sorts of goods. They have a free shipping package but the downside to it is the time it takes your goods to arrive at your destination, it can take two months plus before you see your goods.

What is AliExpress?

Pro's of AliExpress:

Cons of AliExpress:

Methods of Payment:

AliExpress accepts :
Visa/MasterCard
PayPal
Web money
Western Union
Bank transfer
And
Other methods

How to join?

?

? Happy Earning ?
I love shopping on AliExpress, they have a wide variety of products that are very affordable, the cons is that shipping can take a long while especially since the pandemic. Also they do not use PayPal as a payment option, what I love most is the buyer protection option your money is very secure and sellers can't cheat you.

I know this site where most of the sellers are Chinese. Even though they say they accept paypal, it is not available on checkout. In order to use paypay you will have to contact the seller, if he accepts paypal, and ask for invoice. The process is tedious.

These are the online stores where you can buy everything you need or want under the sun. Here in Philippines, Lazada is a major e-commerce site not just in the Philippines but throughout the Southeast Asian region. And also Shopee, Beauty MNL, Zalora, and .Data blitz

This site is a wonderful site the services it provides are very nice.
This is the first time I've heard about AliExpress, well i have never done any business deal with them to ensure they are really the best online shopping site.

AliExpress is ones of the largest e-commerce one can buy goods from and get it shipped to ones destination without any hassles. With AliExpress that can help you ship your goods to your country without taking a dime it's just that it can take up to two months to take your goods delivered

There's no bad or better shopping shop online, all of them have their own advantage and disadvantage,
Online A can work for you so well why online shop B can be my favorite, it all depends on the quality of their goods and services.

What is AliExpress?

Pro's of AliExpress:

Cons of AliExpress:

Methods of Payment:

AliExpress accepts :
Visa/MasterCard
PayPal
Web money
Western Union
Bank transfer
And
Other methods

How to join?

?

? Happy Earning ?
That's right, good order on aliexpress as per my friends. Their only problem is that it takes too long before their order arrives, they say their longest experience is 90days. But it's worth it because they say they have a big discount compared to this local online store here with us. They are brave because ordinary products are not just ordered, because smartphones and tech gadgets are often ordered, so far all their orders have arrived so I can say that it is ok to order on Aliexpress. 👍

You're right, previously there were lots of vendors with free shipping option, but now you'll hardly get that with exorbitant shipping fees and slow shipping rates. They also do not accept PayPal as a payment option.

You're right, previously there were lots of vendors with free shipping option, but now you'll hardly get that with exorbitant shipping fees and slow shipping rates. They also do not accept PayPal as a payment option.
Do most online shopping websites accepts PayPal as a means of credit? I haven’t come across any for now. Most of them only accepts master card and visa

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back