What's new

Air Conditioning

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

So, do you have an Air Conditioning Unit installed in your home? I don't have one. I'm really finding it hard to understand the need for an AC when The United Kingdom only has one or two weeks of a heatwave, it's expensive to purchase and the running costs will make my electric bill go through the roof.

Since I am a person of coldness, it is a great joy to me to have an air conditioner being turned on and getting my room cold and relaxed. Although they cost a lot when the electricity bill arrives in my opinion it worths it and as an adult I will spend my money at them in order to feel nicer while I'm at my own house.
I am the kind of a person to sleep next to an air conditioner so that's explains everything.

I live in Texas in the United States. I definitely have an air conditioner xD I've never not had an air conditioner. I can't imagine places that don't need them! I enjoy staying cool and definitely make use of it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back