What's new

Age to Settle Down at?

For me, I hope to settle down by my mid 30s. I am already 30 years old though, so there's not much time haha! But I am in a serious relationship and I think she's the one I want to settle down with for the rest of my life. But yeah, it depends on the people. Some people settle down right after high school, some wait until after college or some wait later.

What is the best age for a person to settle down and get married? Why?
When it come to the issue of settling down one cannot say this is the generally acceptable age,but it is very good to settle down early,but it should be when one is truelly ready to settle down.

Marriage depend on the choice of the person, when one feels he can control feed a family,he can marry,in as much as he or she reaches 18 years.

There are many expectations in marriage. Make sure You'll be able to take care of your family. Age is not a measure to get married.

i don't think it is about age I think it is about when you are finally getting a good job with a good amount of money and then you can efford getting married. The marriage its self cost around 10,000$ approximately and also the events later as of kids, your wife those things cost a lot of money.
But you will need this money especially when you are getting divorced I mean it wouldn't necessarily happen but we can never know and it is a risk to not have a good income and getting married because if you will divorce you wouldn't be able to pay your wife monthly, at least that's the case in my country Israel.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back