Stargate SG1 Fan
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.6675USD
Biznotes
What is the best age for a person to settle down and get married? Why?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I feel you can settle down at any age that pleases you as long you can provide for yourself and understanding your spouse there is no age description to settling down.

Marriage comes with responsibilities and making of tough decisions so only someine capable of that should get married and I think someine from 20 years should be mentally stable for marriage if groomed

Settling down to me is not all about age but what u gat so a boy of 25 years with enough asset can settle at that age,, even 23 years with standard perception and money can also settle down.

There is no exact age to settle down because destinies defers and we all are not at the same stage of life equally, so why not do this when you feel the need to after putting a lot into consideration as well because certain things matters too though there are still ways out.

I am a 30 year old guy and I have not settled down yet. I do not have enough money to get married and I mostly work on get paid to post forums. I do not know if there is any particular age to get settled, but you can settle at any age and get married when you are prepared for that. I do wish to get married within a couple of years.

When an individual wants to settle down there is no exact age or stipulated age to settle down, everyone is different when each other with different purposes, visions, dreams and spouses likewise when settling down

Settling down is God's plan for humanity. But the time to get married and settle down has been a challenging factor in our society. Some have owned up that, no money, and so have remained unsettled and unmarried, yet their age is counting. To me marrying early is a good idea, because it will give you time to have your kids early and train them when you are still young and vibrant.

I do not that there should be a particular age to get married and start a family but if you have the resources to start your family and found who you love then why not.

Personally I do not believe marriage is by age, cause most persons you see out there today and feel they are mature and ready for marriage mainly cause of their age, you would discover that they are just mature in age but not mentally mature for marriage.

I don't see the reason of settling down to have a family of beginning family when you don't have the resources to take care of the family you don't have what it takes to take care of your family there is no need you need to hustle and get one take before trying to settle down so at any age you are perfect you can settle down

Marriage is not something that you can go into without having adequate preparation , marriage is choosing your life partner, the one you choose will determine how you will live your life. You can marry at the age of 23 and above, but there are some people who get married beyond that age. It depends on how you like it

Personally I do not believe marriage is by age, cause most persons you see out there today and feel they are mature and ready for marriage mainly cause of their age, you would discover that they are just mature in age but not mentally mature for marriage.
I completely agree with you. Marriage is not by age. Many people have made a big mistake when choosing there life partner. And they are regretting it. We have to be very careful when choosing the partner we are going to spend the rest of our lives with.a man and a woman are 100% diffrent ,We are not even made from the same material. A man is made from a dust while a woman is made from a rib. If you choose the wrong partner your hell fire starts here on Earth. You have to be very careful.

Settling down which simply means marriage is not an easy one it's a school you can't graduate from so you have to be fully prepared financially, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and character wise before you can now say you are ready to settle down

I completely agree with you. Marriage is not by age. Many people have made a big mistake when choosing there life partner. And they are regretting it. We have to be very careful when choosing the partner we are going to spend the rest of our lives with.a man and a woman are 100% diffrent ,We are not even made from the same material. A man is made from a dust while a woman is made from a rib. If you choose the wrong partner your hell fire starts here on Earth. You have to be very careful.
Well said, most times I feel some persons end up making the wrong decision when it comes to marriage simply out of pressure. They feel they are getting too old, so they just marry anyone that comes their way. What is your take on that?

Well said, most times I feel some persons end up making the wrong decision when it comes to marriage simply out of pressure. They feel they are getting too old, so they just marry anyone that comes their way. What is your take on that?
That's it. They think they are getting older and they end up choosing the wrong partner. It is always advisable to choose a God fearing partner. What do you think?

There is no particular age to get married because it all depends on the individuals mindset and what the individual wants at a particular time and also how ready the individual is

If everything is under normaln circumstances, it should be between age of twenty-five ton thirty for male while age of eighteen to age twenty-five

There is no particular age to get married because it all depends on the individuals mindset and what the individual wants at a particular time and also how ready the individual is
I like your idea. There is no set or specific age to marry, we only get married when we find the appropriate man or woman of our dreams.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back