What's new

Age limit to play National Lottery to increase to 18

I don't even know if that will work here if the same is implemented here. Because you will see kids below 15 that are into sports betting. I realized that they are being sent by their brothers to stake games at the betting shops. It's now a source of living

this is okay by me because I feel by 18 years of age a child should have been more sound in mind and able to differentiate from excessiveness to minimal

Gambling is a matured game and has a kind of negative effects on the players, whereby the player becomes addicted to gambling and ends up spending his entire savings to play, some end up stealing to quench their heavy taste for gambling. So, it should have age restriction to avoid influencing the youths negatively.

I don't even know if that will work here if the same is implemented here. Because you will see kids below 15 that are into sports betting. I realized that they are being sent by their brothers to stake games at the betting shops. It's now a source of living

Not for only lottery, i beleive the age limit for almost everything is 18years, by that time you are free and independent as an adult, you can gamble and you can smoke and drink because they believe you are no longer a minor.

In my country you will not gamble unless you are 18+ that's what the government said but unfortunately you can see a lot of people bow that age playing gambling.

In my country the age limit to play lottery or gambling is from 18 above, without that government cannot allow such thing to happen here at all.
The country believe that when you are up to 18 years were now an adult so you can be able to play Note 3 games and gambling because you have your own responsibility.

This age limit been placed for the people tonbe qualified in playing lottery or gambling by your country is a ert welcomed one because they will need to be sure that these persons are matured enough to make such decisions

In my country you will not gamble unless you are 18+ that's what the government said but unfortunately you can see a lot of people bow that age playing gambling.
This is the same as the ban on minors in buying cigarettes and beer. The minor would pay an adult to buy the items for him and that's it. With gambling like lottery that can also be done. Especially in the lower class community it is easy to bribe an adult to buy the prohibited items for the minor.

In my country, Gambling is prohibited because our religion prohibits this way to make money^^, I really feel happy for that
Wow that's very interesting please which country is this? Because in my country it's against our religion but still you will find us doing it.

This is as smart move in my opinion by the government in pegging the age to be eligible for purchasing the national lottery to be at least eighteen years old. Certain persons do become addicted to gambling at a too early age

In my country the age limit to play lottery or gambling is from 18 above, without that government cannot allow such thing to happen here at all.
Even since the age limit to play lottery in my country has always been 18 years if you're not up to 18 years you can't play lottery or birds game because you are not yet an adult.

It's a step in the right direction, gambling has ruined a lot of lives and allowing teenagers go into it doesn't really speak well if the government

I heard of a case where a betting shop played sharp brain on a teenager that won, and they used the fact that he was underage not to give him his wining.

In most part of the world, especially my country , when you reach 18 years of age, you are responsible for your own life and can do what you want, I remembered whenever I go to betting shop to bet in games , they always ask people that looks younger if they are 18 years before they can grant them access to play, because under 18 cannot gamble and party in an hotel in my country,
Post automatically merged:

In most part of the world, especially my country , when you reach 18 years of age, you are responsible for your own life and can do what you want, I remembered whenever I go to betting shop to bet in games , they always ask people that looks younger if they are 18 years before they can grant them access to play, because under 18 cannot gamble and party in an hotel in my country,

That is the same treatment here of minors. However, some people below 18 years of age are not really adult in their mindset and behavior that most parents are still in control of their children. I don't subscribe to that line that an adult can do anything he wants especially the young adults.

That is the same treatment here of minors. However, some people below 18 years of age are not really adult in their mindset and behavior that most parents are still in control of their children. I don't subscribe to that line that an adult can do anything he wants especially the young adults.
The age eighteen is the official age in which you are free to do anything in life, you are free to become your own person, mive out from your parent , dictate your own life , gamble and even smoke if you feel like

In my country the age limit to play lottery is it in years because the constitution made it clear that when you are 18 you are now and adults and you can take responsibility for yourself.

This is really a good effort from your government as this will definitely make people take decision as an adult. It's also the same in my country and people who go against it will be charged to court

Well this news is not really a new thing in most places because where I am the required for gambling was always 18 and if that's just the case now then I don't know if that's a good or bad thing so let's see how it goes

Though most countries have legal age for lottery but it is not been enforced in my country. You can still see some under age children playing lottery

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back