What's new

Africa and bad governance, what is the way forward?

Africa is not an undeveloping continents our leaders make it not to be developed. we are suffering from corruption and this corruption leads to bad governance.
True, though I do not think corruption can be completely removed, but what do you think can be done to at least reduce corruption?

True, though I do not think corruption can be completely removed, but what do you think can be done to at least reduce corruption?
with the current situation in Africa I don't think there's a way out to reduce corruption. the best thing to do is to pray. I know prayers are being made but we still need to continue. what do you think will be the way out?

with the current situation in Africa I don't think there's a way out to reduce corruption. the best thing to do is to pray. I know prayers are being made but we still need to continue. what do you think will be the way out?
You have a point there though the only thing we can do is pray. One thing I have come to understand about prayers is that once the heart of does praying are in unity, Notting stops the answer to the prayer. One major problem about Nigeria and maybe other African countries is that we are not united. Do you agree with that?

You have a point there though the only thing we can do is pray. One thing I have come to understand about prayers is that once the heart of does praying are in unity, Notting stops the answer to the prayer. One major problem about Nigeria and maybe other African countries is that we are not united. Do you agree with that?
I completely agree with this. unity is all we need without unit we are all weak and fragile. when we gather our efforts I'm telling you we will achieve great success.

I completely agree with this. unity is all we need without unit we are all weak and fragile. when we gather our efforts I'm telling you we will achieve great success.
That's it, like during the end sars riot though lots of lives where lost and it didn't really end how we had hope, but that's a perfect of unity.

That's it, like during the end sars riot though lots of lives where lost and it didn't really end how we had hope, but that's a perfect of unity.
that's unity when we gather up our efforts and face one direction we are definitely going to achieve what we wanted. but I don't know why Nigerians are not united.

A lot of things has been going wrong in terms of leadership in Africa.Lack of purpose and greed is a factor that hampers growth and development in africa.Then the issue of Lack of proper political awareness on the part of the citizens in most of the countries in Africa.

Africa is really suffering from bad government. I think one of the way to correct it is to make sure we train the younger ones well because they are the future leaders of tomorrow.

terrible management That is exactly what we are going through. We have no choice but to pray because there is nothing else we can do. Only God can bring this horrible situation to an end.

Africa is not an undeveloping continents our leaders make it not to be developed. we are suffering from corruption and this corruption leads to bad governance.
One of the things about the issue of underdevelopment in Africa is that the leadership have no clear policy direction and purpose of intent to put mechinary in motion and drive developmental agenda.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back