What's new

Africa and bad governance, what is the way forward?

Kingmarvex

Prince
500 Posts Club
Sep 3, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Africa has been listed as an underdeveloped continent coupled with the plunge of the Europeans on the mineral resources and labour force of the land. But what exactly is still the reason why the continent still battles with corrupt leaders leading to more underdevelopment

I don't see we the Africans making a new effort to curb the bad governance and the individuals that are causing it. Everybody wants to get there and help himself

The problem is we ourselves, for example in my country, there are so many young ones that are so last to work but wants to become rich so what they usually prefer to do is to engage in fraudulent activities online and even in real life, they scam anyone they are able to scam and wickedly collect all their hard earned money.

The problem is we ourselves, for example in my country, there are so many young ones that are so last to work but wants to become rich so what they usually prefer to do is to engage in fraudulent activities online and even in real life, they scam anyone they are able to scam and wickedly collect all their hard earned money.
You have a point though, like there is a popular saying which says " the Change begins with you " this simply means that we should not expect the government to change, or the country it self to change when personally you as an individual have not made an effort to change

Wow Africa what are we going to do about Africa .I am hesitant to say or ask does democracy really work in Africa where uneducated people have the right to pick a leader, a leader who would have no educational background ? Anyway aside from that bad governance to me is what kills Africa the wealth and poor gap is immense .We have people earning 6 figures in politics and 2 figures in poor setups if we live as Mahatma Gandhi said "live simple lives ,so that others may simply live "then we can be a great nation continent

Africa has been listed as an underdeveloped continent coupled with the plunge of the Europeans on the mineral resources and labour force of the land. But what exactly is still the reason why the continent still battles with corrupt leaders leading to more underdevelopment
So sad to know about what is happening in Africa. I hope that people especially leaders will have compassion in his fellow mankind. They must not think of their own selves.

With the present digital age we're all living in at the moment and the way things are advancing where knowledge and exposure are begining to be expanded at great length, Africans will soon come to their senses in selecting good leaders

So sad to know about what is happening in Africa. I hope that people especially leaders will have compassion in his fellow mankind. They must not think of their own selves.
Leaders are to blame for this or maybe it's the colonial system of government that's to blame we should have just let natural order take it's place so that we see the best way for a government or monarchy in Africa to run

The internet has given African youths a voice to curb so many trespasses of these leaders. In the developed countries there are some things you just don't get away with. It's so sad how these people do whatever they want and get away with it.

If the youths use the internet platform wisely they will make Africa a better place. The EndSars protest started and was ignited on Twitter. The government has since banned Twitter and the youths hasn't risen to contest that decision. That is why Africa is struggling. People seems to develop this tolerance for every rubbish thrown at them without demanding for what is right.

An average American citizen knows his or her rights before the age of 10. Lots of adults in Africa don't even know what is in the constitution not to talk of demanding for it. They get pushed around for no reason and all they do is pray to God for help, no action taken.

That's why they say that if you want to hide something from an African, keep it in a book.

The way forward is bringing in the international community of developed and less corrupt nations to sincerely monitor the actions of the leaders even if the countries are sovereign and sanction those who fail to perform

The only way forward From bad governance I can see, is for the people to start taking responsibilities. If each and everyone of us could play our parts well then the government would be great. After all we are the Government.

Until our leaders take away greed and stop the habit of wanting power to accumulate money, game and power for themselves and children our country will remain underdeveloped. It can only develop when the mindset of our leaders changes and become positive one to lead the people as they should and carryout their responsibility properly having the good of their people at heart

It is rather unfortunate that the African nations are blessed with so many natural resources yet, we continue to grapple with a terrible economy leading to a snail pace development and this is largely due to corruption. Until we change our mindset to being selfless and ready to work, our nation will never move ahead.

I don't think Africa will get to a point where we will have a reasonable leader that can manage our resources and also fight against corruption most especially Nigeria leaders

Africa and bad governments thou it's not really our fault to fall under the leadership of bad governance but the colonial evil has forced us to be. the only way forward is to break the chain of colonial influence over our continent.

Africa and progress/knowledge they are like enemies cat and rat why because of my leaders, we have selfish, not developed, low mentality leader. They only care about themselves and families making leadership a circle among them

bad governance that's what we are suffering from.and the only way out is to keep praying because there is nothing we can do. only God can reslove this bad situation.

Even though if African change their government, it still can't solve the problem because mentality of African leaders is full of corruption in differ ways. I don't think there's still way out in this situation unless we change our mentality of corruption.

Africa, especially Nigeria my country because intellectual individuals have come up with good and trusted ways to help the government move forward but they don't accept it because they've been determined to do bad. Corruption is something Nigerian leaders don't see as being bad amongst them but will ill treat a citizen if found guilty.

Africa is not an undeveloping continents our leaders make it not to be developed. we are suffering from corruption and this corruption leads to bad governance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back