What's new

Affiliate marketing Vs CPA marketing, which is more profitable

I don't really know much about the but in my own opinion affiliate marketing is a good idea but you need to have a good skills to earn money, it's not easy to be selling others people products.

I don't really know much about the but in my own opinion affiliate marketing is a good idea but you need to have a good skills to earn money, it's not easy to be selling others people products.
Affiliate marketing is very good provided you have proper knowledge of how it works. You need the necessary skills to succeed. It can take time but consistency is what really matters.

Affiliate marketing is very good provided you have proper knowledge of how it works. You need the necessary skills to succeed. It can take time but consistency is what really matters.
That's true that's why I said it's not easy to sell someone's products, you need to have some level of skills before you can do that, what else do you need in other to be a affiliate marketer?

That's true that's why I said it's not easy to sell someone's products, you need to have some level of skills before you can do that, what else do you need in other to be a affiliate marketer?
As an affiliate marketer you need to have a proven traffic method in order for you to make consistent sales. That is why I advise people to have blogs or email list before starting affiliate marketing.

As an affiliate marketer you need to have a proven traffic method in order for you to make consistent sales. That is why I advise people to have blogs or email list before starting affiliate marketing.
That's true, that why most people that have blog's with high traffic earn money with affiliate marketing, knowing we're to find traffic is everything in affiliate marketing.

That's true, that why most people that have blog's with high traffic earn money with affiliate marketing, knowing we're to find traffic is everything in affiliate marketing.
Definitely, it is not all about driving traffic but driving the needed traffic. That is what we call targeted traffic. That is why it is important for people to focus on a particular niche if they are venturing into blogging.

In term of profit, I think CPA marketing will be more profitable. But I'm sure many people will prefer affiliate marketing since they are more familiar with it and it seems more easier to do compare to CPA marketing

Definitely, it is not all about driving traffic but driving the needed traffic. That is what we call targeted traffic. That is why it is important for people to focus on a particular niche if they are venturing into blogging.
That's true, I agree with what you've just said is not always about having traffic on a website but having the needed traffic that's all that matters, blogging is actually a good idea to earn money online but only if you have the necessary things needed.

That's true, I agree with what you've just said is not always about having traffic on a website but having the needed traffic that's all that matters, blogging is actually a good idea to earn money online but only if you have the necessary things needed.
Yeah, if you have a health blog for example you really need to attract people who are interested in health products because if you begin to promote some affiliate products those kind of people will actually patronize you.

Yeah, if you have a health blog for example you really need to attract people who are interested in health products because if you begin to promote some affiliate products those kind of people will actually patronize you.
That's exactly the point, that's why is always important to know what you are going to do to attract the audience, starting up a blog is one of the best ways to earn money online but only if you know what you are doing.

If you are a person that know your way around social media and have a very great way of convincing people then you are going to be profitable with affiliate marketing because that is what it is.

You are probably going to be making more money if you are going to go into affiliate marketing. The both of them are going to require hard work and knowledge but affiliate marketing to me is more straight-forward.

That's exactly the point, that's why is always important to know what you are going to do to attract the audience, starting up a blog is one of the best ways to earn money online but only if you know what you are doing.
blogging is very lucrative but that is if you are really know what you are doing very well. there is no way you can succeed as a blogger if you don't have proper knowledge of the niche you are into.

blogging is very lucrative but that is if you are really know what you are doing very well. there is no way you can succeed as a blogger if you don't have proper knowledge of the niche you are into.
That's true, if you don't have experience on what you'll be doing you'll definitely suffer, blogging needs alot of things before you can start earning from it.

Affiliate marketing is the act of selling someone's product (vendor) in order to get a certain percentage known as commission.
While, CPA marketing also known as cost per action marketing is the act of carrying out a certain task like watching of videos, dropping of emails, dropping off credit card, filling out a form, in order to get a certain commission. When an action has been completed it's called a lead.

So between these two, which is more profitable?
I think affiliate marketing would be much better than CPA, because it is something more people prefer and they are doing, for example amazon has affiliate system and many people are using it.

That's true, if you don't have experience on what you'll be doing you'll definitely suffer, blogging needs alot of things before you can start earning from it.
Probably, blogging is one of the ventures that is very lucrative and at the same time very competitive. You need a lot of knowledge and experience to be a very successful on it.

Probably, blogging is one of the ventures that is very lucrative and at the same time very competitive. You need a lot of knowledge and experience to be a very successful on it.
In other for you to have success you have to know what you are doing, blogging business is a good way to earn money online if you know what you are doing you can come up with a way to make it successful.

The term CPA marketing don't sounds familiar to me but I believe you can earn a decent amount of money if you know how to sell others peoples products, affiliate marketing Is a good way to earn money online.

In other for you to have success you have to know what you are doing, blogging business is a good way to earn money online if you know what you are doing you can come up with a way to make it successful.
there are several things you need to learn if you want to succeed as a blogger. You must learn how to create proper contents and proper niching. You must also learn SEO.

Affiliate marketing is the act of selling someone's product (vendor) in order to get a certain percentage known as commission.
While, CPA marketing also known as cost per action marketing is the act of carrying out a certain task like watching of videos, dropping of emails, dropping off credit card, filling out a form, in order to get a certain commission. When an action has been completed it's called a lead.

So between these two, which is more profitable?

Affiliate marketing offers you with many options. For example, when you become an affiliate marketer, you can even start working with different affiliate networks as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back